Ballad of Snazzy

Started by Plunger, 18-05-2012

Kelse

Pretty much what Frostee said, I do not want to hear you bitch about your dumbass community, stop wasting my time with your buttfrustrated posts. die.

the permaban queen.

Das_Uberman

Indeed. It's your own damn fault for trusting a 12 year old kid to help run your community. A 12 year old kid who thought a BoS initiate could beat a paladin in a fist fight, and pretty much failed at everything he did. It was one of my proudest moments in adminship when I PK'd that little bastard.

hikahika

Never asked him to help, never even knew how old he was, I all I needed to know if he could script

Spades_Neil

As much as I hate Snazzy, lay off other members of his community guys. We're better than that. Not their fault Snazzy is a little brat.

Well I like to think so anyway.

Plunger

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 23-06-2012
As much as I hate Snazzy, lay off other members of his community guys. We're better than that. Not their fault Snazzy is a little brat.

Yeah we should ban that Spades Neil guy for disrespecting that community, I mean, what an asshole...right..?

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 22-06-2012
Looks like "Snazzy" killed his community off.

I feel bad for the people that went to his community, but I don't feel bad for Snazzy himself (aka Halokiller). He's desperately trying to revive his server with a bunch of projects no one will ever do.

He even unbanned me, lol. First thing I did was went on his shoutbox and bitched about how he is just kicking a dead, rotting horse, then asked to be re-banned so his fucking emails would stop coming to my inbox because the forum wouldn't let me turn them off.

jaik

Quote from: Plunger on 23-06-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 23-06-2012

Yeah we should ban that Spades Neil guy for disrespecting that community, I mean, what an asshole...right..?

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 22-06-2012
Looks like "Snazzy" killed his community off.

I feel bad for the people that went to his community, but I don't feel bad for Snazzy himself (aka Halokiller). He's desperately trying to revive his server with a bunch of projects no one will ever do.

He even unbanned me, lol. First thing I did was went on his shoutbox and bitched about how he is just kicking a dead, rotting horse, then asked to be re-banned so his fucking emails would stop coming to my inbox because the forum wouldn't let me turn them off.

yeah

+support
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

hikahika

So, ummm, Snazzy's getting shut down since it's a proper company now and trademarked and shit.

I should stop posting on this thread and enjoy life, Ciao~

nKe

Quote from: hikahika on 23-06-2012
So, ummm, Snazzy's getting shut down since it's a proper company now and trademarked and shit.

I should stop posting on this thread and enjoy life, Ciao~

What?

jaik

SGN is now known as WSG or WaySide Gaming
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ket

They can change they're name all they want.

Still a shitty community

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Spades_Neil

Google Wayside Gaming.

Kelse

About 6,160,000 results  (0.23 seconds)

the permaban queen.

Frostee

D33tly

QuoteHaving any genetic modification or mutation, i.e. being seven feet tall, or having large lungs\thicker skin\etc. Or, having a surgical reconstruction of your torso to be bullet-proof.
Oh, you can be bullet proof on his server. k.
QuoteColors of skin or eyes spontaneously changing, such as them changing to your emotion.
I can be red for angry!
QuoteBeing lucky. "/me shoots him in the foot out of shere luck" will not be accepted. An overseeing administrator may do this to their own discretion, but YOU CAN NOT.
Quote/me shoots him in the foot out of shere luck
Quoteshere
QuoteShere is a village in the Guildford district of Surrey, England about 6 miles (9.7 km) east of Guildford and 4 miles (6.4 km) west of Dorking, bypassed by the A25. It is a small village with many traditional English features. It has a small central cluster of old village houses, shops including a blacksmith and trekking shop, tea house, art gallery, two pubs and a Norman-era church. Shere has a museum which opens most afternoons at weekends. The Tillingbourne stream runs through the centre of the village.
The quality of leadership and RP can already show from just this. Grete arn't eet?

Spades_Neil

This is funny to me.

He's murdered his own community and he seriously thinks he can restart it?

D33tly

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 29-06-2012
This is funny to me.

He's murdered his own community and he seriously thinks he can restart it?
Not to mention you can be a bulletproof red person who can shoot you in the foot out of a village's luck.

nKe

Mysterious Stranger perk ftw.

Spades_Neil

Do me a favor guys; Don't go to his servers even to troll. You'll only encourage him. He'll think he's getting players.

hikahika

Let's just let it die, It'll be gone in prolly 2 weeks if it's lucky

D33tly

Everyone knows it's gonna die, it's just funny to see him squirm and try to keep it from dieing.

lolKieck

that made me lol
Quote from: SnazzyHaving the equivalant to a doctor in medical experience. You may be able to clean or roughly sew up a wound, however you will not be able to diagnose or efficiently heal a wound. A Server Administrator may authorize an ultra or super stimpack, which are able to heal major wounds more often.
>stimpacks having epic amounts of protein, calories and ultra awesome coagulantion/hemostasis stimulants
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

SGT-Spartans

Quote from: Snazzy

• Former (insert faction here); Note, if you are former of said faction, this doesn't apply.
  • (insert faction here) Training; Note, if you have said training and gained it in-character, this doesn't apply.

Wut
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

D33tly

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 29-06-2012

• Former (insert faction here); Note, if you are former of said faction, this doesn't apply.
  • (insert faction here) Training; Note, if you have said training and gained it in-character, this doesn't apply.

Wut
It's called the most fucking retarded thing I have ever seen, and I must go purge my eyes with bleach Halokiller.

SGT-Spartans

Quote from: D33tly on 29-06-2012
Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 29-06-2012

Wut
It's called the most fucking retarded thing I have ever seen, and I must go purge my eyes with bleach Halokiller.

Actually its called the (insert insult here) Halokiller
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)