Backward Backwards Talk Sub Forum

Started by Doublethink, 30-12-2009

Doublethink

For Backward Backwards talk.

Zombiehunta

Is that like....talking normally?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Doublethink

No it's like talking backwards backwards. Dumbass...

Zombiehunta

..........So it is a double negative?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

deluxulous

No, you idiot. IT'S TALKING BACKWARDS, BACKWARDS. Is it that hard?

Doublethink

AT LEAST SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS.

Zombiehunta

Not very nice, Pistol. Anyways, I'm pretty sure backwards, backwards is just forwards. So it is forwards.

Rook

?enod s'ti woh stoggaf uoy hcaet ot deen I oD

deluxulous

I give up. None of you get it.

Fluffy

Zombiehunta

So this IS backwards backwards. This is possibly the most confusing, yet simple, concepts on the forum. Everyone that talks backwards is wrong, everyone talking normally is wrong. It's like looking into a backwards mirror, but you can still see yourself, I guess. You know, no one was going for this, but I just made it make semi-sense.

Bl★ck Star

but backwards backwards is acctualy forwards, howley doley !

Zombiehunta

I know, but it isn't. At least not to Pistolkid and Doublethink.

Bl★ck Star

? siht ekil gnihtemos naem uoy oS

zpikdum keil i

Zombiehunta

Nope. That's also wrong. You have to write forwards...I mean backwards backwards.

Lammardude

LOL Three Letter's Needed

Chaosye

ʇxǝʇ spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı sıɥʇ oɟoɯ

Innokenti Katya

Water

backwards backwards is actually not possible if you do your research and stuff...you know google will s- nevermind im trying to act smart

skippa

?ti teg tnod I
em pleh esealp

Flash

wardsafter i tnew ot eth moorbath esuacbe...

(fill in the gap)