Application for militaty

Started by D33tly, 02-02-2013

D33tly

One day, a young man in his earlier ages was out having lunch with his family, and friends. He decided to go upstairs and change into some shorts. When his shorts were on, he realized that his pubes had grown a lot. And, he also noticed that his balls had grown massive. He thought to himself, and thought, and thought, and thought, and thought. He finally came to a decision, that he should leave his family and explore the wilds (because he had big balls). Several days later, he found himself lying next to a signpost. The signpost said "Next stop, the zone!" Made into the zone, with low wages and nothing of through. He "borrowed" some of his family, but they weren't exactly rich. so he just made it to the zone on the route he had. He wasn't familiar with the zone, and hadn't explored or adventured there before. He found out, by listening to other conversations, that there were 4 main factions. He heard heard the military were the bestest. He followed one of their soldiers once, and came across their base. He says that their base was heavily guard and metal fence covering the entrance. The soldiers found him, and brought him into their base. They asked him many questions, such as why he was there and what he was doing there. He learned there is a way by watching them most of days, and learned their ways more and more every day. The military finally accepted him into the faction.

lolKieck

prepare for MPAA suing you for not crediting the original author of this backstory
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

I still liked the one where stalker went to zone with family and builded a shack by scrap metal and then they all died except the guy and then the guy joined X faction to fight the guys that killed his family.

Frostee

deluxulous

Quote from: D33tly on 02-02-2013
One day, a young man in his earlier ages was out having lunch with his family, and friends. He decided to go upstairs and change into some shorts. When his shorts were on, he realized that his pubes had grown a lot. And, he also noticed that his balls had grown massive. He thought to himself, and thought, and thought, and thought, and thought. He finally came to a decision, that he should leave his family and explore the wilds (because he had big balls). Several days later, he found himself lying next to a signpost. The signpost said "Next stop, the zone!" Made into the zone, with low wages and nothing of through. He "borrowed" some of his family, but they weren't exactly rich. so he just made it to the zone on the route he had. He wasn't familiar with the zone, and hadn't explored or adventured there before. He found out, by listening to other conversations, that there were 4 main factions. He heard heard the military were the bestest. He followed one of their soldiers once, and came across their base. He says that their base was heavily guard and metal fence covering the entrance. The soldiers found him, and brought him into their base. They asked him many questions, such as why he was there and what he was doing there. He learned there is a way by watching them most of days, and learned their ways more and more every day. The military finally accepted him into the faction.

this is where deetly tries to be cool with inside jokes that aren't inside at all

Ragolution

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Ragolution on 02-02-2013
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

ToyTown.

Gotye - Thanks For Your Time

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period