Another proof that American's are dumb as s**t

Started by Nova, 10-06-2011

Nova

It might be as old as hell, but it's still quite funny to watch:

Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

Knife_cz

They should ask "Name one country" the name would be "Europe" :D

meetdadoom

I am surprised by my own people. I knew we were dumb but, I didn't think we were THAT dumb.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Frostee

meetdadoom

NUBER OEN BITCHES, YOU ALL JUZ JELLY!!!!

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Knife_cz

Ragolution

Hmn. Let's all go to the most rural backwater town in <Insert Favourite European Country Here> and ask them if they know where Australia is.

Seriously, when they do stuff like this, they ask THOUSANDS of people and 100% of the time only include the three or four dumb ones. The idiocy stereotype of America is hyperinflated and I'm sure if I wanted to make the whole of Europe look retarded, I'd go to England and ask blind people what colour a school bus is.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Ragolution on 10-06-2011
Hmn. Let's all go to the most rural backwater town in <Insert Favourite European Country Here> and ask them if they know where Australia is.

Seriously, when they do stuff like this, they ask THOUSANDS of people and 100% of the time only include the three or four dumb ones. The idiocy stereotype of America is hyperinflated and I'm sure if I wanted to make the whole of Europe look retarded, I'd go to England and ask blind people what colour a school bus is.

Its just fun,because nobody can make fun of Czech,because nobody understands/or cares what shit is happening there.

Ragolution

Quote from: knife_cz on 10-06-2011

Its just fun,because nobody can make fun of Czech,because nobody understands/or cares what shit is happening there.

Are you sure you should be proud of that?
Don't you guys have preposterous taxes (but free healthcare)?

Knife_cz

lolKieck

They also have very good roads.

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 10-06-2011

Where?

lolKieck

Quote from: lolKieck on 10-06-2011

Where?
Better than Poland anyway.

Ralazo

Makes me a little more proud to be Dutch =)

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: meetdadoom on 10-06-2011

Thats nowhere near true.

Also, they are asking all the fucking dumb rednecks. Ask people in the north east, and the majority of people will get it right.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Ralazo

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 10-06-2011
Quote from: meetdadoom on 10-06-2011

Thats nowhere near true.

Also, they are asking all the fucking dumb rednecks. Ask people in the north east, and the majority of people will get it right.
Yeah, what will they get right?
The question that asks to name a country starting with U?

They're stupid.

GeneralGold

The fuck is this? I'm from the southern area and i'm around all kinds of rednecks and they aren't this dumb.

This pisses me off.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Agera

The Foreign Policy magazine dubbed Caracas as the "murder capital of the world" at the end of 2008. In December of that year alone there were 510 people murdered.

130 killings per 100 000 residents

mfw I should be rich as fuck.

Turkey

Recreas

Quote from: Ralazo on 10-06-2011
Makes me a little more proud to be Dutch =)

I couldn't agree less :P
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Ravanger

I wonder why there is so much rape in america..

:)

American is awsome since we have everything unlike you puny gross nationz. With your funny Clogide,Clogido languages and your nasty chicken ball soups.

Ralazo

Recreas

Hell no!, You're all fake British-Dutch Frenchies
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves