Americans don't know anything.

Started by Kitsune, 24-06-2010

Cutch

I have been to just about every state in the U.S. and have left the country several times. I can identify New Zealand and the majority of the world's countries, and I think so can everyone else that has gotten anything over a sixth grade education. Shame to you for overstating a generalization in the GVC. We should have the guards execute you.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

lolKieck

Quote from: Cutch on 27-06-2010
I have been to just about every state in the U.S. and have left the country several times. I can identify New Zealand and the majority of the world's countries, and I think so can everyone else that has gotten anything over a sixth grade education. Shame to you for overstating a generalization in the GVC. We should have the guards execute you.

Imperial Guards are awaiting to execute the criminal scum.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Kitsune

Quote from: Paintcheck on 26-06-2010
Quote from: Kitsune on 26-06-2010
Quote from: Paintcheck on 26-06-2010
Yay for over generalized stereotypes from stuck up Europeans who are pissed that their countries are just as bad, if not worse, than America.

amidoingthisrite?

I'm 18, i have 4 majors and 3 minors what's up dude ? Ever been to europe :) ? Ever been outside your state ? Can you find new zealand un an unmarked map and do you know what moldova is :3 without googling ofcause ?

Edit: i forgot to add this: Americans! Your Lack Of Education Is The Joke Of The World! Gore Vidal
Just for you :)

Actually yes I have been to something like 18 different states at last count. Never been outside North America but last I checked that has nothing to do with intelligence. I can find New Zealand on a map. Don't know nor care where Moldova is, asking geographical questions about obscure countries is hardly a fair intelligence test. I'm going to college this year at a fairly prestigious university in the states so frankly I do not feel the need to enter in a pissing contest with someone like you. I don't see why you feel the need to lord the "supposed" superiority of your nation over a nation from which probably about 85% or so of our players are from. Frankly it does not make you look intelligent at all. It makes you look like an asshole with an inferiority complex and a chip on his shoulder. In conclusion, you are a stuck up cunt.

You know if you want to sound smart, maybe you should not confuse education and intelligence with each other. I never said americans are not intelligent, just said your education system is poor which leads to poorly educated people who don't know a lot.
Including the difference between knowlegde and brain capacity it seems :)

And asking geographical questions are a pretty fair knowledge test, specially seeing how the stereotypical american don't know where he is when he is not in USA. Also before you shit your self remember this is GVC :3

deluxulous

^Implying you can have intelligence without education

And yes, Kitsune unfortunately seems to think that all americans are stupid. Yay stereotypes.

Wait a minute, who saved Denmark in World War 2? The name of the country escapes me...

lolKieck

Uhh... Nobody saved Poland...
We feel bad because of that.

Paintcheck

Yeah Poland got buttfucked in WW2. Sorry.

Kitsune

Quote from: PistolKid on 27-06-2010
^Implying you can have intelligence without education

And yes, Kitsune unfortunately seems to think that all americans are stupid. Yay stereotypes.

Wait a minute, who saved Denmark in World War 2? The name of the country escapes me...

soviet union

Mangoman

I'm sorry, every time i see your posts in this thread, I can't see around Kim Jong, ask him to move for me?

Kitsune

Well clearly you are not right in the head tho, which can be deducted from the fact you believe an inanimate object would be a better president then person, which probably is because you hold the belief that your current president is responsible for something which is really determined by the house and senate the true seats of power in USA and thus obama is not to blame really to blame for bad shit which has happened as he has not used his only real power, The right to veto. Unlike your previous president who vetoed and increase in support for orphans.

Any questions :)

Goose

Obama raped those orphans i hope you know that, he finger banged them, Those poor little orphans ;_;
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Mangoman

Obama is a communist. End of.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Kitsune on 08-07-2010
Well clearly you are not right in the head tho, which can be deducted from the fact you believe an inanimate object would be a better president then person, which probably is because you hold the belief that your current president is responsible for something which is really determined by the house and senate the true seats of power in USA and thus obama is not to blame really to blame for bad shit which has happened as he has not used his only real power, The right to veto. Unlike your previous president who vetoed and increase in support for orphans.

Any questions :)

The EU isn't the epitome of a well-run government either just for your information. Last I checked you had several countries going bankrupt.

Ravanger

lolKieck

Steel

Tho this is the GVC, and in total honesty i dont like the US personally, but i have nothing against the people, but i have decided...

Kitsune, your one ignorant Mother Fucker.

Genesis

I don't see why people hate on countries and such. We're all in the same boat here. Might as well just make the best of it. I, for one, don't really care about how other countries run themselves, and I mind my own business.

Monkeyfisker

Yeah, our education in the U.S. is pretty much limited to what happend to us, so you can't blame our people for not knowing much about other cultures.
I can find New Zealand on the map by looking beside Australia.
Yeah because the U.S. is so shitty, we caused the crusades and the dark age-- Wait a second...

lolKieck

deluxulous

AMERIKA SUKS LOL THERE IS NOTHIN RONG WITH EUROPE SUK A DIK UR ALL FAT

I hate these kinds of people.

lolKieck

Paintcheck

Quote from: PistolKid on 09-07-2010
AMERIKA SUKS LOL THERE IS NOTHIN RONG WITH EUROPE SUK A DIK UR ALL FAT

I hate these kinds of people.
This

Quote from: Steel on 09-07-2010

Kitsune, your one ignorant Mother Fucker.
This

Quote from: Genesis on 09-07-2010
I don't see why people hate on countries and such. We're all in the same boat here. Might as well just make the best of it. I, for one, don't really care about how other countries run themselves, and I mind my own business.

Especially that

Quote from: lolKieck on 09-07-2010
Still, Poland ftw

...Maybe this

jaik

Don't know why you fail children hate on US, but it tends to rage the FUCK out of Russia

My Title + Emblem = Rage

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

You should have replied with

"You're Russian cannon fodder who only knows how to throw your own soldiers at the enemy to win."

jaik

Quote from: PistolKid on 09-07-2010
You should have replied with

"You're Russian cannon fodder who only knows how to throw your own soldiers at the enemy to win."

He wouldn't answer to me even if I did, because he would be busy processing that sentence and never make a reply.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Anyway, Poland ftw, and you all know it.
Something veeeeeeeeery offtopic.
BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM