Currently Done:
Anomalies
Item Spawning in world
Radiation
Toxic Areas requiring gas mask usage
Character initial customisation
Server swapping to new parts of the zone
Toxic Areas ( Requiring gas mask )
Gas mask and filter system ( Requires you swap gas masks like metro 2033 )
System: Temperature ( Stormfox Orientated )

Currently Planned:
Artifact Spawning/Collection
Item collection from entities

Here i and others will post development pictures of script, map, content etc.

We are aiming for player customisation options within the new stalker roleplay, being able to define a unique face. As shown below:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Picto Wolf

Working detectors to help in hunting for artifacts and surviving in the world.

Video demo: https://youtu.be/kDRFUsWuXic

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

KingArthur

Picto Wolf

A small peak into the Anomaly system we have in place. Semi randomised anomaly spawning. Semi in terms of it randomly selects from a large table of locations(places excluding spawns etc).
This will aid in the need for detectors and add more risk to the world without relying on an admin to place anomalies around the map.

https://youtu.be/PVQGAhSb5Ws

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Lexo

A look into the item customisation system that we have in place to make the experience better and allow players to design their character how they want.

These models and designs are still a work in progress and are likely to change for release so do not get upset if you see a hair poking through the helmet in the picture!

Silver Knight

Item Rotating in inventory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aANZaF7a2Kg

Picto Wolf

Demo of server transfers. These portals will take to you a specific part of the zone. If you pick a character that is in the wrong map on loading it, it will put you where you last was.
Still, a little bit of tidy up needed, the second prompt that pops up is removed already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jFKpd_TR58

Picto Wolf

Let's build some atmosphere! weather, and temperature WIP. May have to be toned down for performance reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IcaoROA-Mc

Silver Knight

+Added Heatpacks. Feeling Cold? Lacking good insulation?, a heatpack can help! Activate it and keep it inside your inventory to keep warm, however it will not last forever.

Picto Wolf

Over the last few days, I have been working on the character creation screen. The screenshot below is a quick look at what has changed. There is still more being worked on but here is a little progress update from the first screenshot of this thread.

Please ignore the missing texture plus wooden head, they will not be like that in the final release!

Silver Knight

Worked on the bleeding system. Being hurt can inflict bleeding, of which there are different levels of bleeding, resulting in more damage. You can patch yourself up with bandages, do a makeshift bandage from clothing items. Makeshift bandages must be sterilised or you run the risk of infection of the wound.

If your wound gets infected, you will need to either obtain antibiotics and other medical items to get rid of this status or find another STALKER player or NPC that has a good medical skill with a high quality medical kit and they can help you remove it.

https://i.imgur.com/TPmR4sW.png

Paralyzed

I'm glad this is being worked on again! I heard about it through my e-mail. Looking good so far! Keep it up guys.
SRP Characters:
Artyom Fedoseev 'Ex S-Sgt, Duty' - Alive
Dimitri Petrenkov 'Co-Leader, The Rangers' - Alive
Vladislav Ivanov 'Trader' - KIA

Silver Knight

A huge amount of work has been happening in the background, we don't have a confirmed release date for the server(s) but we expect within the next few months. Most of the systems are in, the long-haul is the model content, we're attempting to provide newer HD models, not the low-poly 'scrape-together' we formerly used primarily which was mostly SOC based.

Silver Knight

Silver Knight

For when times are rough in the zone, there's always cat food!

RanmaChan

Hey, if it is good enough for Mr. Flufferton, it is good enough for me.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Silver Knight

Picto Wolf

So as it's been..... nearly a year without actually posting anything. Herer is a list of what is currently implimented on top of the normal SRP bits we have and ready to go. I guess the big thing neded now is some willing people to help start this. The server is there and ready, just in time for 2022....

• Custom character information on creation. Eg backstory etc.
  • Automatic spawning anomalies.
  • Automatic spawning Artifacts.
  • Flashlights with batteries.
  • Food and hunger system.
  • Wounds system, bleeding, leg fractures, etc.
  • Loot spawning, different gear based on location+ rarity.
  • Weapon & armour durability.
  • Artifact detectors.
  • Multi server portals.
  • First person weapon attachments, changes weapon handling and looks good.
  • Enhanced ESP that can show anomalies.
  • Stalker repuation implimentation.