News

Join us on Teamspeak!
IP: 151.80.27.157
collapse

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2020 Development Teasers

Silver Knight · 4748

Knife_cz and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Silver Knight

• Founder, Director\Developer
  • Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013
Currently Done:
Anomalies
Item Spawning in world
Radiation
Toxic Areas requiring gas mask usage
Character initial customisation
Server swapping to new parts of the zone
Toxic Areas ( Requiring gas mask )
Gas mask and filter system ( Requires you swap gas masks like metro 2033 )
System: Temperature ( Stormfox Orientated )

Currently Planned:
Artifact Spawning/Collection
Item collection from entities

Here i and others will post development pictures of script, map, content etc.

We are aiming for player customisation options within the new stalker roleplay, being able to define a unique face. As shown below:

« Last Edit: 02-01-2021 by Silver Knight »

breslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Online Picto Wolf

• GMOD Developer
  • Sumarai
  • Awards Groovy Baby! Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Working detectors to help in hunting for artifacts and surviving in the world.

Video demo:

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Offline KingArthur

• Bane of the shoutbox, player of autoplaying music.
  • **Donator**
  • Epic Poster
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013

Online Picto Wolf

• GMOD Developer
  • Sumarai
  • Awards Groovy Baby! Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
A small peak into the Anomaly system we have in place. Semi randomised anomaly spawning. Semi in terms of it randomly selects from a large table of locations(places excluding spawns etc).
This will aid in the need for detectors and add more risk to the world without relying on an admin to place anomalies around the map.

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Offline Lexo

• Stalker Staff
  • Horse
  • Awards Being secretly monitored from outer space
A look into the item customisation system that we have in place to make the experience better and allow players to design their character how they want.

These models and designs are still a work in progress and are likely to change for release so do not get upset if you see a hair poking through the helmet in the picture!

Online Silver Knight

• Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013
Item Rotating in inventory:

« Last Edit: 29-12-2020 by Silver Knight »

Online Picto Wolf

• GMOD Developer
  • Sumarai
Demo of server transfers. These portals will take to you a specific part of the zone. If you pick a character that is in the wrong map on loading it, it will put you where you last was.
Still, a little bit of tidy up needed, the second prompt that pops up is removed already.

« Last Edit: 29-12-2020 by Silver Knight »

Online Picto Wolf

• GMOD Developer
  • Sumarai
Let's build some atmosphere! weather, and temperature WIP. May have to be toned down for performance reasons.

« Last Edit: 31-12-2020 by Picto Wolf »

Online Silver Knight

• Loki
+Added Heatpacks. Feeling Cold? Lacking good insulation?, a heatpack can help! Activate it and keep it inside your inventory to keep warm, however it will not last forever.

Online Picto Wolf

• GMOD Developer
  • Sumarai
Over the last few days, I have been working on the character creation screen. The screenshot below is a quick look at what has changed. There is still more being worked on but here is a little progress update from the first screenshot of this thread.

Please ignore the missing texture plus wooden head, they will not be like that in the final release!

Online Silver Knight

• Loki
Worked on the bleeding system. Being hurt can inflict bleeding, of which there are different levels of bleeding, resulting in more damage. You can patch yourself up with bandages, do a makeshift bandage from clothing items. Makeshift bandages must be sterilised or you run the risk of infection of the wound.

If your wound gets infected, you will need to either obtain antibiotics and other medical items to get rid of this status or find another STALKER player or NPC that has a good medical skill with a high quality medical kit and they can help you remove it.

Offline Paralyzed

• **Donator**
  • Horse
I'm glad this is being worked on again! I heard about it through my e-mail. Looking good so far! Keep it up guys.

SRP Characters:
Artyom Fedoseev 'Ex S-Sgt, Duty' - Alive
Dimitri Petrenkov 'Co-Leader, The Rangers' - Alive
Vladislav Ivanov 'Trader' - KIA

Online Silver Knight

• Loki
A huge amount of work has been happening in the background, we don't have a confirmed release date for the server(s) but we expect within the next few months. Most of the systems are in, the long-haul is the model content, we're attempting to provide newer HD models, not the low-poly 'scrape-together' we formerly used primarily which was mostly SOC based.

Online Silver Knight

• Loki
HD Bread :D

Online Silver Knight

• Loki
For when times are rough in the zone, there's always cat food!

Online RanmaChan

• Minecraft Manager
  • Minecraft Staff
  • Epic Poster
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. Official Member of the Kilopost Club Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013
Hey, if it is good enough for Mr. Flufferton, it is good enough for me.

"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Online Silver Knight

• Loki
Some ammo textures for 9x18:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Join us on Teamspeak!
IP: 151.80.27.157

* Users Online

Silver KnightdeluxulousBlake.HMadcombatPicto WolfSteven :DandrewhatesyouYuri SergigKnife_czRanmaChanVykax

Dot Guests: 661 | Dot Users
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal