░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Recreas

I'm interested in this as well, we haven't heard of any status updates for quite some time now.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Plunger

The update log is being kept in the development admin forum for right now, but I can assure you progress is being made, and we're working to meet the deadline for the servers release.

Silver Knight

We have been preparing the content which is essentially done now although there was a 2gb metro model pack with over 900 models i have to sift through for useful props.

Currently the script is mostly developed and what's left is weapons and some metro-specific features but what's really holding it back is waiting for our Europe dedicated server to come up as there's a pretty big back order for it right now.

So as stated in the news thread 1-2 weeks although i am getting over some personal developments which has delayed it somewhat and i did spend around 5 days developing these forums into what you currently see. One thing i am looking to find is some human-oid metro creatures so i can rig them as playermodels (Watchers\ Nosalis).

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Is Blake going to be admin?

Blake.H

Quote from: knife_cz on 28-08-2013
No thanks

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tom

--snip--
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Knife_cz

Quote from: Blake.H on 28-08-2013
Quote from: knife_cz on 28-08-2013
No thanks
Strongly disappoint, HGN isn't what it used to be :^)

lolKieck

Any update on the ETA at least? Two weeks passed and it appears that Metro RP is still in the works.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌

Silver Knight

We now have our dedicated server box but we are waiting for them to verify our operating systems microsoft key to get the operating system sorted out. Once that's done then we will be on a road to getting everything sorted however i just started a new job as a project consultant for a it firm so things are pretty busy for me. If we cannot get the key sorted we will be using a new version of nexus that i'll bring up to scratch but we are still aiming for cockwerk as the script base.

Cutch

Man that Metro server is a real blast. You guys should check it out.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

lolKieck

Quote from: Cutch on 02-10-2013
1+ and lol. Those two weeks are reeeeaaaaallyyyy longass weeks.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌

Picto Wolf

The reason Metro isnt currently out is due to the server box running on linux. This means clockwork does not run correctly.
So Exile will have to script for Nexus. Exile is very busy currently which is making it alot harder to progress.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 03-10-2013
Quote from: Cutch on 02-10-2013
1+ and lol. Those two weeks are reeeeaaaaallyyyy longass weeks.

and i lol at all these edgy people who dont know what life is
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

I am finding it hard to be busy right now in regards to even being on steam much. I just got back from Sweden, as soon as i have free time i'll allocate it to getting metro 2033 rp up.

Silver Knight

I'll do a content checkup tonight and start formulating a release plan. Currently there is no ETA but in the meantime if your reading this, join the metro steam group and invite your friends. It's important we have an effective degree of people interested in the release.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/metro2033roleplay

Silver Knight

I can confirm Sharrock has started work on the weapons and i did some digging into the script so we may have something come next week in regards to a potential alpha.

Silver Knight

We are behind schedule on this. Darkscar has made some good progress on a custom map, for a closed alpha there's not a huge amount to be done scriptwise but sharrocks been absent in regards to weapon development.

Silver Knight

We have a development server up, minor development\testing has taken place so far. That's about it so far.