Special Character/Authorization Applications

Started by jaik, 18-08-2013

jaik

What counts as a special character:

• Character with extended/advanced military abilities. Having been conscripted into any armed forced doesn't make you above average, nor does it give you any advantage.
  • Character who is below the age of 18. This is here to make sure that people who wish to roleplay a physically/mentally immature character will be tested and informed on how to behave. Since children play a unique role in the canon of Metro 2033, the applicant must prove they're able to play that role.
  • Mutants who are neutral/friendly to other species.
  • Female characters who can effectively participate in combat.
  • Deserters of Red Line or Fourth Reich. This rule specifically handles the backstory of a player, not contemporary faction membership.
  • Character who is a member of a major faction, and has a (secret) affiliation with another major faction. This includes snitches and other various forms of treachery(to avoid massive tsunamis of butthurt and e-drama). Applicant must PM me this application if they wish for their authorization to remain a secret.
  • Characters who are considered to be of foreign origin(MORE INFO BELOW)

A character is considered to be a foreigner if you meet at least ONE of these requirements:
You have a choice of about 200 ethnic backgrounds, don't give me that 'limiting roleplay/diversity' saying. Basically, non-Slavic ethnic groups that have a significant minority in Russia, like for example Transcaucasians and Central Asians, do not require an application.

Who can authorize?
Anybody who has administrator on the server(trial admins don't count).

You do NOT need to apply if:
You've been personally authorized by the Department Officer of MRP(No more, no less)

POST IN THIS THREAD.
Form:
IC Name:
Steam ID:
What makes your character special:
Who authorized it:
Backstory(There's no minimum, but don't expect to be accepted with poor grammar, spelling and plotholes):
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway