Thank You + Goodbye

Started by Chespinlover23, 08-08-2019

Chespinlover23

The time has come for me to say goodbye.
Life as of late has become far too busy for me to be able to put as much time into this server as I once was able to, and though I may be able to pop in every once in a while, I will sadly have to resign from my administrator role and go on what may quite possibly be a permanent hiatus.
The honour of being a staff member on this server is one I will not soon forget, and I want to thank everyone who made my experience here what it was. This has been a difficult decision to make, and I hope everyone understands. Good bye, everyone. It's been a ride and a half.
The sky, if anything, will always be full of colour. The deep blue of day, the orange and purple blend of twilight, the night sky, an obsidian blanket with diamond holes. Even stormy skies, while grey, possess a colour.
We could learn a thing or two from the sky.

Blake.H

Oh noes! Best of luck with your real life endeavours :D

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Cross

It's gonna suck to lose you, to put it mildly, but I suppose that's how it is sometimes. You helped shape the server's history, and that's a legacy that won't soon be forgotten.

I'll do what I can to keep things moving solo, but other than that I can only wish you the best, and thank you for everything.
-Insert clever signature here-

JoJo

Ches.....words can not thank you enough for what you've done for not only the server, but for us in general. I can't really say much here without getting too sentimental, but I can and will say one thing: I wish you luck in your endeavors with life in general. And, hey- if you ever do come back, we'll be definitely willing to welcome you back with open arms. (And as for your status in our little trio, don't worry- thats a title you'll never lose as long as I'm alive).

All in all.....thank you, and I for one (and I think I can speak on behalf of everyone in our community) will miss you dearly.
IF IT CAN CRAWL, IT CAN BRAWL

DontLook4Phoebe

Ches. The brief period I knew you was pretty good. I wish it had been longer.

Good luck. <3

BoyWithoutAFairy

Ches Thank you so much for all the hard work and contributions you've done for this server. You and your legacy will not be forgotten anytime soon. Hopefully one day you can return and if that happens, we will welcome you with open arms. Best of luck to you friend!