Little Update

Started by Chespinlover23, 28-09-2018

Chespinlover23

With Almustadt coming to a close, I'd like to take the opportunity to say a few things.
First off, huge, HUGE thanks to VonXeno for creating and running the map of Almustadt. It was a wonderful and interesting map and story, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed it a lot.
Second, before we move onto bigger stories, we'll be doing an intermission map hosted and made by Cross, who will be co-leading the main story map after the intermission. It should be simply a singular long event, however, so check the event posts section for that!
After that, we will have a new map incoming in a couple of weeks! I'm sure most of you have heard about Cross and I's new map and story of Ventiera. It'll take a while for all to be prepared, but we anticipate a fast, strong start!
If you can, please spread the word about Ventiera to people you think would enjoy the map! All advertisements are insanely appreciated.
Third, we'll be revamping and adding a lot of posts, to keep info up to date, so please check all of those if you can. This includes brand-new lore posts for Ventiera to give you all a taste of what's to come.
And if you need to set up new characters or any such manner, feel free to! The map should be up shortly after we're all finished with Almustadt's map itself. As for official launch date, please keep checking the events board for the starting prologue event's post! It should go up about less than a week before the launch date AKA event date.
Thanks all for your interest and support, and until the next journey, take care!
The sky, if anything, will always be full of colour. The deep blue of day, the orange and purple blend of twilight, the night sky, an obsidian blanket with diamond holes. Even stormy skies, while grey, possess a colour.
We could learn a thing or two from the sky.

Syndraell

I'll probably pop in to check it out, just for the heck of it.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.