What we really need

Started by Chaos, 10-10-2010

Chaos

Take a look at this.

Here's my opinion of a normal ooc conversation on SRP. It's not a very good example but I usually see flaming and PEOPLE THAT TALK LIKE THIS AND DON'T SHUTUP a lot worse than this.
What I see is some people that need to grow up.
What we need is a better playerbase. To support and improve this playerbase we need admins to make good examples to others, and we need more strict and enforced rules. Flaming and caps are usually ignored without a warning, and sometimes it really get's to the extent.. Where I can't stand it. I try to ignore it but I end up trying to get them to, well, STFU. I would block OOC but I don't want to miss anything good, and besides I don't find too many people to RP with anyways.

I'm not trying to say you can't have fun on OOC. Everyone is immature once and a while. If you get into crazy CAPS TALKING IM SO EXCITED LOLOLOLOL STFU GTFO FAGGIT SASDF GFDM LASDO
Take it over steam. My eye's aren't bad, and if you want to appear as your shouting.. A simple exclamation point works well!

Before flame- I couldn't get an example with an admin ignoring it, but it happens and I'm sure that not all admins do it.

Wings

He iz trollin'......

Plunger

Anyone making fun of a different community should be banned for a while.

Chaos

Quote from: Wings on 10-10-2010
He iz trollin'......
Yes he did start trolling you when you wined for your weapon back. Instead of him giving you advice and explaining why you won't get it back, he just trolled you. The arguement could have been short, buth e kept going. This is way after you died and lost your gun, and it's still going on. You probably could have stopped this aswell. Others joined in on flaming you. I feel like I'm playing with a bunch of pre-pubescent (or whatever the word is, no spell check) kids.

Chaos

When I try to edit the post, I can't see what I'm typing soo..

I miss the days where admins could make events and random stashes with a fun story. I once saw a suicide note with a fort 22 and a dead freedomer with blood splattered from the suicide. Suicided because he was so messed up or something.. Think he was tripping hard or something.. Anyways.. Admins should get the power to spawn items or give rubles.

jaik

Who is that 'Bear' guy?
He sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Or he's retarded, well I don't blame him
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

Quote from: Chaos on 10-10-2010

I miss the days where admins could make events and random stashes with a fun story. I once saw a suicide note with a fort 22 and a dead freedomer with blood splattered from the suicide. Suicided because he was so messed up or something.. Think he was tripping hard or something.. Anyways.. Admins should get the power to spawn items or give rubles.

SV's can.

meetdadoom

Lol I had fun fucking around with the guy who said "Anyone like TnB?"
* meetdadoom points to the door, gtfo lol

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Steel

There's to much OOC chat as it is. Let alone flaming and trolling with it.

Tom

So we flame ANYONE who says 'Hey I've played on TnB' Do you have any idea how many forms of wrong that is? I mean he even said 'Hey it was bad' and yet he STILL got flamed.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Predu

Sadly it's the internet, you cant stop it. There will be always people like that.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Predu on 11-10-2010
Sadly it's the internet, you cant stop it. There will be always people like that.

this

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-10-2010
Quote from: Chaos on 10-10-2010

SV's can.

First of all, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU SEE A SV ON THE SERVER. Nitro's gone active, though he is very busy with his faction, so he can't make too many events (correct me if I'm wrong and Capitalization is to add some value to the words, not as yelling form).
Second of all, I played on TnB. What, gonna troll me :3 ?
Third of all, I hear many people saying to STOP TROLLING OTHER COMMUNITIES, and I'm DAMN sure you said that once. If you are hypocritical and can't stand TnB, DON'T fucking TRY to tell people that on OOC.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Plunger

It's funny because most of the people who hate TnB have never even played on it, and choose to just bandwagon with everyone else who hates it, and if you actively flame, or troll TnB members on HGN then you deserve a week ban at least for making HGN look like a shit hole.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Wings

Quote from: Alucard on 11-10-2010
It's funny because most of the people who hate TnB have never even played on it, and choose to just bandwagon with everyone else who hates it, and if you actively flame, or troll TnB members on HGN then you deserve a week ban at least for making HGN look like a shit hole.
Yes...

Chaos

Yes there is people like this everywhere but I have been on TnB, and nobody sounded like an idiot on their OOC. Maybe a few times, but definantly not all the time like on HGN. People get flamed for asking questions about the game, and new people get flamed. I sometimes want to take my HGN tag off because it's starting to make me look bad.

Khorn

I've been on TnB SRP before too. There was a lot of Loner RP going on. People actually talked to each other and offered to travel in packs. Most had nothing more then a pistol. I managed to a get a trench coat and almost everyone avoided me.

As for OOC talk, people were acting like idiots like usual. But again, it seemed like many people on the server could roleplay without a gun. But lot of people kept begging me to tell them where to get a gun. It's another server that will die off some day.

Plunger

Quote from: Khorn on 11-10-2010
I've been on TnB SRP before too. There was a lot of Loner RP going on. People actually talked to each other and offered to travel in packs. Most had nothing more then a pistol. I managed to a get a trench coat and almost everyone avoided me.

As for OOC talk, people were acting like idiots like usual. But again, it seemed like many people on the server could roleplay without a gun. But lot of people kept begging me to tell them where to get a gun. It's another server that will die off some day.
But if HGN keeps going the way it is then HGN will die first.

Ravanger

I remember I had to stop people one day from being mean to a TnBer or to make sure they werent since in the past people have kind of singled out a TnBer.

Steven :D

Elitism at its finest.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Ravanger on 11-10-2010
I remember I had to stop people one day from being mean to a TnBer or to make sure they werent since in the past people have kind of singled out a TnBer.

Ironic coming from the dude who spent 2 weeks trolling me nonstop about my supposed "TnB Connections" (that are nonexistent) to the point where I had to block him on SF and tell Locke to get him to stfu.

Ravanger

Yeah I know this was before I went insane. Funny isnt it I trolled you about it then I had to stop people from doing it before. It is a somewhat differnt situation though paint they were attacking actual member and I was more or less harrasing you you saying you were connected bu both related in a little bit of a way.