Trap or "False" Stashes

Started by irondeity, 11-10-2010

irondeity

I just had this idea. i think it'd be interesting to get some stashes that were nothing more than a trap, that once opened would trigger a minor explosion or some nasty effect. Possibly lethal, but more on the lines of, its going to hurt a lot but not kill you.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

meetdadoom

Quote from: irondeity on 11-10-2010
I just had this idea. i think it'd be interesting to get some stashes that were nothing more than a trap, that once opened would trigger a minor explosion or some nasty effect. Possibly lethal, but more on the lines of, its going to hurt a lot but not kill you.

Could work, silver can make stash hunting legal if there are trap stashes, also you can be a bandit and just set a stash up and then get your bandit buddies around the stash and thenPOW POW!

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

Good idea, although nobody would like to lose a limb, wouldn't they ?
Maybe something like a tripwire, so when it opens up, something shoots the guy who is opening it. But I'm not sure it'd work.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Plunger

This idea is so dumb, I don't even.

Your suggesting we punish stalkers for stalking, how even is this a remotely good idea. Killing people for finding stashes would be like killing a faction member for attacking the enemy faction. You do not punish them for doing what their supposed to do.