/radio

Started by eroticduck, 07-02-2011

eroticduck

Sorry for nitpicking, but do you think it'll be possible to change the command from /radio to /r? Sometimes when I am rushing to say something, I might misspell radio in my haste and then I have to do it all again.

What do you think?

Tom

You used to be able to do that, but Nexus doesn't allow it, Perhaps maybe we can get Exile to fix that.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Pink!

Quote from: eroticduck on 07-02-2011
Sorry for nitpicking, but do you think it'll be possible to change the command from /radio to /r? Sometimes when I am rushing to say something, I might misspell radio in my haste and then I have to do it all again.

What do you think?

If you do, quickly open up the talk menu and hit Ctrl-Z. It will rebuild everything but the last character you typed. Significantly faster than re-typing it.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Tom

Ah yes Or hitting the Up arrow key will do the trick to, I use that trick when I mis-spell, or mistype an admin command or model path
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

SGT-Spartans

Yeah, and decrease the radius of /radio would be cool. You dont really yell into a radio if you see Stalkers nearby and your communicating important information.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

ISPYUDIE

/wr for whispering in radio maybe? :D