RadiationScript 1.5 suggestions & Idea's Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 14-01-2010

Chaos

I can't find anymore to post bug reports, so I'm posting here.
I had an F2K, a Colt, and a Kabar. The server crashed and I only had a kabar and a Colt. I was on trader and I was wearing a SEVA, if that helps. Also, is there anyway I can get it back without a pic? I'm sure many people saw me with it, the ones who hangout around Freedom.

Nova

So I was thinking maybe you could make a attitude system? Just like in the Stalker games where a Loner might have a Friendly attitude towards you, whilst a Monolith have a Hostile towards you. Of course this goes for all factions. Like Freedom will always be Hostile towards Duty and the Military. Thoughts?

Khorn

There already is an attitude system?

If you play long enough you create your own likes & dislikes.
If you play Freedom, you don't hang out with Duty.

So implementing something like that wouldn't change anything.

RG4ORDR

What about a laying down model we have sit,lean why not laying down
Maybe if we can get someone a female model :D
er

Turkey

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 08-05-2010
Females shouldn't be in stalker.

And lay would be awesome!

Pawx

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 08-05-2010
Quote from: RG4ORDR on 08-05-2010
Females shouldn't be in stalker.

And lay would be awesome!

Females were quoted in ShoC, When a Stalker tells about a Female running through a forest, running away from him. Of course Female's will be in the Zone, for the same thing males are doing in the Zone, Don't be sexist.

Paintcheck

In early builds of SoC there supposedly were female models but they were cut to save space. There is no reason at all that the Zone would be men only and there are a few references to female STALKERs in the game. It would be fucking retarded to ban the entire sex for the reason "lol no females are in SoC" because the programmers probably had better things to do.

Turkey

Well, In SRP anywhere i go, F|21|Busty|Hot, Is it sexist to say 60% of SRP characters are females?

Paintcheck

It's nowhere near 60% and if anyone has that as their actual description I will personalyl rape and murder them.

The female characters I see most are:

Mine (Veronika Maslov whose title is 19 | Timid | NoMask)
Crimzon's (Jayne whose title varies but typically is a physical description of what the charcter is currently wearing and has never been "Busty | Hot")
Rook's (Veronika something or another whose title also doesn't have anything sex-related in it
Nitro's (Alexia whatever, the Duty commander)
Tom's (Sort of, Autumn, whose title is Brown Hair | Brown Eyes or something similar)
Freeze (Gaia and a few others but all their titles are fine since I've RP'd with all of them at various points)

That's hardly 60%.  If you see people obviously trying to troll with a female character (ie trying to cyber everyone and generally acting like a prick) please alert the admin staff.

Turkey

I have seen random people trying to cyber/trolling, And usually ignore them, I do know those characters you mentioned, But a stalker walked over to me with this title "17|Mature|Busty|Cute" My face went to this

Then she asked me "Hey their cutey" And i was like this

I am being completely serious.

Bielecki

If you want a female Stalker here are some...
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=93732
They will have to be turned into player models though.

Turkey

Quote from: Bielecki on 09-05-2010
If you want a female Stalker here are some...
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=93732
They will have to be turned into player models though.

These two are in the pack, They would be good, add a gasmask and freedom green and DING we have a winner

Paintcheck

Turkey

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-05-2010
Those look like children.

Hahaha! I am just now seeing that

Plunger

Add them now.

Also, "F|21|Busty|Hot" Is Rook's real title on his female characters. All his characters are female.

Turkey

Quote from: Plunger on 09-05-2010
Add them now.

Also, "F|21|Busty|Hot" Is Rook's real title on his female characters. All his characters are female.
That muther fuker! D:<

Predu

Here is a thought, don't go straight yapping that this is bad, really think about it.
Now I know this would be hard to script and all, but I'm just giving ideas.

How about you make a certain amount of armor on all suits, and then when someone shoots you, they go down, and they keep down. NOW! This could make mechanics of a real use. I mean really.. Repairing suits! It could be a new way of making money, mechanics could be flags themselves, something like that.

There are flaws tho.. Like if you get hit accidentally or something like that.

Dug

We had that before, and Exile changed it, so each suit has stats of some sort.

My suggestion, make a hunger mod, so food is used for something.

Khorn

Only problem is people would die when no traders are on. Unless people can start to farm.

Hotstarr

Like Dug said, there should be a hungermod in order to help balance out the economy, and get food used more often. However, I'm not up for it if people think that hungermod for SRP should be "If the hunger meter goes empty, you die.". Rather, I would like to have a slight negative to not using food items. I would suggest something like taking 5% more damage, or healing items heal less less and bleeding takes longer to recover from, Also health regeneration could slow down somewhat.

Turkey

Quote from: Hotstarr on 13-06-2010
Like Dug said, there should be a hungermod in order to help balance out the economy, and get food used more often. However, I'm not up for it if people think that hungermod for SRP should be "If the hunger meter goes empty, you die.". Rather, I would like to have a slight negative to not using food items. I would suggest something like taking 5% more damage, or healing items heal less less and bleeding takes longer to recover from, Also health regeneration could slow down somewhat.

If you get too hungry, You slow down and walk slow.. ;)

Hotstarr

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 13-06-2010
Quote from: Hotstarr on 13-06-2010

If you get too hungry, You slow down and walk slow.. ;)

No. It wouldn't work out that way. The negatives of not eating food should be subtle and barely noticable.

Paintcheck

The negatives of eating shouldn't be "lol instakill". On some early TSRP servers they had hunger mods that did that and it would kill RPs because people would get absorbed in what they were doing, forget about the hunger meter, and either drop dead (which wasn't THAT bad because in TSRP guns were handled differently meaning if you lost your gun it wasn't a big deal) or worse have to go "//Hold on I need food one second" and run out which would destroy any sense of urgency or similar in RPs like hostage situations.

I like Hotstarr's "subtle" way more.

Welek

Think about in real life, if your starving you can't run you get bad cramps and it hurts like hell, for me at least.

Turkey

Quote from: Welek on 13-06-2010
Think about in real life, if your starving you can't run you get bad cramps and it hurts like hell, for me at least.

Yes, i vote on run speed, AND removing the damn sprint bar