RadiationScript 1.5 suggestions & Idea's Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 14-01-2010

Eet Eet

The ability to poo like what you get from Assmod?
To this day and beyond no one still knows "Who let the dogs out!"

Alex

The sad thing is...I was thinking of that yesterday....Not the assmod thing, but just plain having to take a shit or piss every now and then. I dismissed it, though. I lol'd when I read that.

Sniper3124

Sorry if this has been said: But the ammo system needs to be tweaked, most STALKERS (or even Military for that matter) Can't afford to own a gun

Also: Fix it so your pistol also saves in your 1-6 inventory when you leave?

Royz

Agreed, I lost my damn sig pistol to it. I assumed it would save. I guess not.

2power

There could be food that cause radiation damage like uhh say you put an item thats called "Old tuna" now there might be a chance its radiated or not it could heal you or fuck you up you get what im putting out?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Locke

There is no point of adding pre-made missions, it would just turn stalker roleplay into stalker-gather-the-item-get-money-buy-gun-shoot-people game.

Chaos

A /dropall command that drops everything equipped. Like all guns, knives, and suit, possibly ammo.

Royz

It would be better if it put it in your inv, rather than dropping it all. Better than someone running over with a grav gun and grabbing it like "LOLOLOLO FREE STUUUF, I FINDZ"

Bielecki

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 24-01-2010
There is no point of adding pre-made missions, it would just turn stalker roleplay into stalker-gather-the-item-get-money-buy-gun-shoot-people game.

:-\  Yeah i guess, good point.

Locke

I would like a trader to player interface that lets a player get their items straight into their inventory.

Chaos

Quote from: Royz on 24-01-2010
It would be better if it put it in your inv, rather than dropping it all. Better than someone running over with a grav gun and grabbing it like "LOLOLOLO FREE STUUUF, I FINDZ"
But then people would go BAMBAMBAM then use their binded key to put the gun in the inventory, and not lose their weapon.

Bielecki

How about Fractions spawn in they're base?

Chaos

Quote from: Bielecki on 29-01-2010
How about Fractions spawn in they're base?
Yeah, hopefully it won't cause any problems either.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Chaos on 24-01-2010
A /dropall command that drops everything equipped. Like all guns, knives, and suit, possibly ammo.

I can see kids abusing that with a bind before they die...

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Assassinator

Not really, since they're items would be on the floor and then they get headshotted. It would just make stowing weapons more convenient.

Chaos

Quote from: Last.Exile on 01-02-2010
Quote from: Chaos on 24-01-2010
You can doublebind /dropsuit and /dropweapon so it makes no difference.

I can see kids abusing that with a bind before they die...

Aresty

I'd like to have some spawnable NPCS, Not many but some.. And each hour or so. And those NPC's should countain all kind of stuff, From a simple piece of bread, To a gun.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Aresty on 06-02-2010
I'd like to have some spawnable NPCS, Not many but some.. And each hour or so. And those NPC's should countain all kind of stuff, From a simple piece of bread, To a gun.

Cool and you dm them and take stuff n dm more.

That's something been discussed many a time before, if we ever do add npcs, they won't be stalkers or humans wandering the zone, ive considered neutral passive npcs in bases/populated area's but thats as far as it goes for that kinda thing.

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 08-02-2010
Quote from: Aresty on 06-02-2010

Cool and you dm them and take stuff n dm more.

That's something been discussed many a time before, if we ever do add npcs, they won't be stalkers or humans wandering the zone, ive considered neutral passive npcs in bases/populated area's but thats as far as it goes for that kinda thing.

Why not ragdoll props that just open up a dialog. They don't need to be HL NPC's or moving.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Tom

Some sort of system that spawns artifacts randomly through out the map every hour or so and base what kind of artifact spawns on a percentage like a Stoneblood is more likely to spawn than a meatchunck. Also fix the Sparkler so it is slower than the Flash, cause the Flash's description is "+73 Endurance" or something to that effect and the sparkler's description is "+23 Endurance" or 33 im not sure, but the fact that an artifact that gives less endurance makes you go faster than one that has more dosnt really make much sense.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Szenti

Quote from: Tom on 11-02-2010
Some sort of system that spawns artifacts randomly through out the map every hour or so and base what kind of artifact spawns on a percentage like a Stoneblood is more likely to spawn than a meatchunck. Also fix the Sparkler so it is slower than the Flash, cause the Flash's description is "+73 Endurance" or something to that effect and the sparkler's description is "+23 Endurance" or 33 im not sure, but the fact that an artifact that gives less endurance makes you go faster than one that has more dosnt really make much sense.

There's anomalies what generates Artifacts.

Pawx

Quote from: Szenti on 11-02-2010

Oh yeah, Those anomalies that spawn artifacts every 2 days, Good stuff.

Plunger

Quote from: Pawx on 11-02-2010

No, They were spawning, just in a spot below the map. Learn to read announcements.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Layton on 11-02-2010
Quote from: Pawx on 11-02-2010

No, They were spawning, just in a spot below the map. Learn to read announcements.

What wasn't the artifacts spawning at anoms, that was teh inventory glitch.