RadiationScript 1.5 suggestions & Idea's Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 14-01-2010

Turkey

Quote from: Dave The Zombie on 22-01-2011
I thought I'd give a go at some ideas, for now I have this:

Artifact and Anomaly detectors: These would be 2 seperate sweps, different detectors for better radius and detection, athough the higher levels would be better, there would be a catch, in order to use, you must hold down the left mouse button which takes power, the higher the detector, the more power they use up, this would mean items like Detector Batteries to be uses as "ammo" for each.

Weapon attatchement system: the way this could be integrated is make a script that when you combine a normal LR with a Susat item, this would create a new weapon, this would already have a mounted scope and could only be removed when you were to right click and use Detach Scope, same with Silencers, Grenade launchers etc, for several attatchments this would be tricky but possibly worthwhile, this way another weapon with Grenade Launcher could enable firemode to take the grenades, aswell as a hold-e+left click for silencer temporary detachment/attachment.

Better night-and-day system: instead of a script have it put into the map itself to change lighting in the whole map, this way flashlights would be useful, aswell as possibly a wall-light item, or placable lantern.

1st. Year bump.
2nd this is the old script.
3rd Is this a joke?

jaik

Quote from: Turkey on 22-01-2011
1st. Year bump.
3rd Is this a joke?

Don't be a dickwad, he just suggested, none gives fuck if it's a necro, this thread was made so that users can post their suggestions.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 22-01-2011
Quote from: Turkey on 22-01-2011
1st. Year bump.
3rd Is this a joke?

Don't be a dickwad, he just suggested, none gives fuck if it's a necro, this thread was made so that users can post their suggestions.

Turkey is right in one way though. This is a thread for 1.5 not 3.0.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period