RadiationScript 1.5 suggestions & Idea's Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 14-01-2010

lolKieck

Quote from: Hotstarr on 13-06-2010
Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 13-06-2010
Quote from: Hotstarr on 13-06-2010
Like Dug said, there should be a hungermod in order to help balance out the economy, and get food used more often. However, I'm not up for it if people think that hungermod for SRP should be "If the hunger meter goes empty, you die.". Rather, I would like to have a slight negative to not using food items. I would suggest something like taking 5% more damage, or healing items heal less less and bleeding takes longer to recover from, Also health regeneration could slow down somewhat.

If you get too hungry, You slow down and walk slow.. ;)

No. It wouldn't work out that way. The negatives of not eating food should be subtle and barely noticable.

For me Hotstarr has the better idea.
We don't need "Oh my god, I'm starving so I can't run".
The only thing that your body doesn't store are proteins. ONLY.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Welek

Lolkieck have you ever not ate all day than attempted to run? It's not fun and you get extremely painful stomach cramps that hurt like hell, sure it's only for a few minutes I'm sure it can be coded to mimic it.

deluxulous

Or you could just not sprint as long, and the stamina bar takes longer to fill up again.

Khorn

Why not just have food increase run time/speed or boost health. Or just remove stamina bar.

And eating food can be an Passive RP thing?

lolKieck

I have a question, if we will use Novus, what is going to be with donator flags ??

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-06-2010
I have a question, if we will use Novus, what is going to be with donator flags ??

Oh, don't worry, they won't disappear.
There's a flagging system in Novus.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Khorn

You mean Nexus? There is a flag system for sure, but how they differ is beyond me.

Paintcheck

Go check out the Fallout Alpha server we have running if you want to see Nexus in action. It is actually very intuitive adminly, I like what I see so far from it.

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-06-2010

The same.

Locke

Longer sprint, and remove sprint bar for bloodsuckers.

Genesis

Faster running speed for sucker. No sprint bar. 'Nuff said.

commanthe2

Quote from: Genesis on 23-06-2010
Faster running speed for sucker. No sprint bar. 'Nuff said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This please. I had a hard time trying to lose 2 stalkers... 1 was in an exo and was somehow catching up all the time. So please either make them faster or get rid of the bar.

Dug

Can we change the military merc flag name into military stalker?

Smithy

With the Quatermasters, Would it be possible to get abit of extra money ( A suitable Amount that maybe an admin could give) , Due to the Lack of equipment?
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

airith999

heres a great mod that can be used for sleeping or getting dragged away

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=37616

It works great plus it keeps the weapons your carrying at the moment when you get back up
Characters
Yuri Lavrenti - Alive - Defiance Rookie
Viktor Lavrenti - Alive - Loner

Silver Knight

Quote from: airith999 on 10-08-2010
heres a great mod that can be used for sleeping or getting dragged away

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=37616

It works great plus it keeps the weapons your carrying at the moment when you get back up

Interesting, although it's by Pac.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Combine

Quote from: Smithy on 09-08-2010
With the Quatermasters, Would it be possible to get abit of extra money ( A suitable Amount that maybe an admin could give) , Due to the Lack of equipment?

Thatsa IC thing, get your faction more money

alex4576

Make mexus faster I cant wait for the improvement

Predu

- The attributes basically take just way too long. The first percent already takes long, so that is a preferable thing to be fixed. However the attributes aren't really much of an use.

- More events for loners or such. They don't have anything else to do than gather scavenged materials and talk to other loners. You can hire a group of people to make these events, or admins should otherwise just make events. Loners are a big part of SRP, they should be fixed pretty much all the way for the server to get better. Basically there should be more people like KingArthur.

- Aresty, or whoever is the trader leader, give the traders a little provocation to get to the server. Maybe start making mission a reguirement for traders again. Traders are a big deal to loners, they exchange stuff for them and get things done by them.

But take critisism in my feedback, I'm not always right.

lolKieck

Quote from: Predu on 10-10-2010
- More events for loners or such. They don't have anything else to do than gather scavenged materials and talk to other loners. You can hire a group of people to make these events, or admins should otherwise just make events. Loners are a big part of SRP, they should be fixed pretty much all the way for the server to get better. Basically there should be more people like KingArthur.

But take critisism in my feedback, I'm not always right.

Silver must make SA's spawn items. Since from what I see nearly all of the SA's are very well known and trusted.
EDIT: Adding too that they are active.

Dug

Kieck is right. And the cost for the sunrise suit needs to get lowered.

Predu

- A proper trader for the monolith faction. Currently it can only sell two weapons: the G36 and the AKS74U. It need more weapons that it can sell.

lolKieck

Quote from: Predu on 16-10-2010
- A proper trader for the monolith faction. Currently it can only sell two weapons: the G36 and the AKS74U. It need more weapons that it can sell.
Pretty much every weapon, EXCEPT the AKSu, because Monolith would only trash it or use it's parts.

Khorn

Well, not the FN2000 at least. I would say anything along the lines of average stalker guns, and some faction guns.

Rook

I thought I'd give a go at some ideas, for now I have this:

Artifact and Anomaly detectors: These would be 2 seperate sweps, different detectors for better radius and detection, athough the higher levels would be better, there would be a catch, in order to use, you must hold down the left mouse button which takes power, the higher the detector, the more power they use up, this would mean items like Detector Batteries to be uses as "ammo" for each.

Weapon attatchement system: the way this could be integrated is make a script that when you combine a normal LR with a Susat item, this would create a new weapon, this would already have a mounted scope and could only be removed when you were to right click and use Detach Scope, same with Silencers, Grenade launchers etc, for several attatchments this would be tricky but possibly worthwhile, this way another weapon with Grenade Launcher could enable firemode to take the grenades, aswell as a hold-e+left click for silencer temporary detachment/attachment.

Better night-and-day system: instead of a script have it put into the map itself to change lighting in the whole map, this way flashlights would be useful, aswell as possibly a wall-light item, or placable lantern.