New Command.

Started by Aresty, 28-01-2011

Aresty

/Ame, I've seen it on a few servers and it's very useful. Basically it's like a /me, but it appears over your head, so only people looking at you could see your action. This is very useful for sneaking and other actions. But of course, I don't know if it's possible in G-Mod.

jaik

Wait, your post contradicts itself.
You said you've seen it on a few servers, however you don't know if it's possible in GMod.
And yes, it is.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Aresty

Yeah well, I didn't mean on G-Mod servers. SA-MP one's.

Madcombat

I'd like to see this, would be incredibly helpfull to avoid dem' metagamers who can magically hear you aiming from behind their head or sneaking on them.  The only issue I can see with this is confuession.

Paintcheck

Nexus already has something similar to that in that if you are looking at a person even if you are out of talk area range you can still see /mes.

deluxulous

You would HAVE to make it print to the console though. People would be whining, crying bitches about stuff that happens to them, so there MUST be some sort of way to "prove" that you "/ame'd" the action.

Otherwise, it sounds like a useful command.

jaik

Quote from: PistolKid on 28-01-2011
You would HAVE to make it print to the console though. People would be whining, crying bitches about stuff that happens to them, so there MUST be some sort of way to "prove" that you "/ame'd" the action.

Otherwise, it sounds like a useful command.

it will print only to admin usergroup
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Aresty

Commands always print on the console and appears to admins. So, yeah it's up to Exile now.