Military/Duty Server?

Started by andrewhatesyou, 21-02-2011

Knife_cz

On garbage there is a nice base in sector 3,duty or military should be here..

nKe

Quote from: knife_cz on 22-02-2011
On garbage there is a nice base in sector 3,duty or military should be here..
yeah there's nice areas in there... Why can't just have outposts instead of epic fort?
And currently s1 is mainly bandits, freedom, Orion and mono/mutants having rp

SGT-Spartans

Then we have it likes this:

Major Factions on S1:
Stalkers ( :D )
Freedom ( :D )
Mutants ( :( )
Bandits ( :D )

Major Factions on S2:
Duty ( >:( )
Military ( >( )
Ecologists ( >( )

I like it.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

lolKieck

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 22-02-2011

Major Factions on S1:
Mutants ( :D )

Major Factions on S2:
Duty ( :D )
Military ( :D )
Ecologists ( ?? )

I like it.
Fixed it for you.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

deluxulous

Quote from: Dug on 22-02-2011
Fucking Win Paragraph Of Awesomeness and Truth
QFT

Quote from: lolKieck on 22-02-2011
Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 22-02-2011

Major Factions on S1:
Mutants ( :D )

Major Factions on S2:
Duty ( :D )
Military ( :D )
Ecologists ( ?? )

I like it.
Fixed it for you.

Also, QFT. You guys don't know what you're talking about BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T JOINED SERVER 2. Quit talking shit if you don't even know what it's like, lol.

Ralazo

Doom has been a bit inactive the last few days, but that's either for OOC reasons or he's been a bit busy on his merc. Very very inactive is a big thing to say, as we're bringing Military back to life this very moment.

Dug

He's been on the server. Your point is invalid.

Yorty

They have their fun and we have our fun. Leave it at that.

Ralazo

Quote from: Dug on 22-02-2011
He's been on the server. Your point is invalid.
How do you know my point is invalid?
I know myself that he had to had been away for 2 days, but that's an OOC reason not inactivity, as I mentioned in my post. I'm not attacking him in my post I'm helping him. He spended some more time on his merc this weekend that's + the 2 days he was gone. That's all.

Ragolution

Quote from: Last.Exile on 21-02-2011
Military ... need(s) a new leader

I accept.

Dug

So he's on 24/7, and goes away for two days. Then you are like "OMG MILI IS INACTIVE; FALLING APART".
What the fuck seriously?

Doom is a good military leader, you get rid of him, military will crumble to it's knees and probably will be dead as I remember it in the old days.

He is active, anyone who says he isn't, should come on more often to see that Doom spends most of his time on the server.

Rebel6609

Yes dug, we get it. You and doom are pretty much allies and as much as you guys deny it, its simple fact. You don't want him to be replace, because if he is then relations between duty and mili will crumble to its knees. Not to mention orion's relations with military will cease.

I personally would like to see doomburger replaced, because he does need a replacement. Hes a great leader, but lately i've hated his leadership style of using mercenaries and stalkers and being practically allied with duty.

(on topic now)

Freedom being away from duty and military has helped it a lot. I see improvement in RP, and overall happiness of the server. Mercenaries get jobs from freedom, stalkers have somewhere to hang and mutants are having fun aswell. Its a great change to have an RP without a military or duty squad walking up and halting freedom RP. However, I do want to see attacks. Duty squad getting on S1, and invading freedom base and setting up forward outposts. I don't want to see them and military turtling in S2. Vice Versa with freedom.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Dug

Being good friends OOCly, doesn't mean we are allies ICly.
Learn the difference between that.

Also. Duty won't state what's it doing and when.
But we have our own plans.

N3gativezero

I would like to see about getting more faction wars stuff happening, but its nearly impossible due to the two factions being in seemingly different timezones. Duty gets on, Freedom isn't on. Duty goes offline, and two hours later Freedom pops up. Rinse and repeat.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Dug

Sadly, this is true.

Comradebritish

I will just have to use my nocturnal nature and one man army Freedom, like a boss.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Wolfinton

Quote from: Comradebritish on 23-02-2011
I will just have to use my nocturnal nature and one man army Freedom, like a boss.

Good luck with that!

It is an alright idea, but I don't know how often factions will actually fight and the whole 'war' feeling just declines dramatically.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Duranblackraven

Monolith...has been warring. Not that long ago we tied it up with Freedom. However we're gathering numbers before going over to S2 for anything due to the sheer amount of EVERYONE else.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Dug on 23-02-2011

That would be a lot more believable if Fail Platoon wasn't composed entirely of Mili and Duty alts who do nothing but grief Freedom all day (which may or may not have changed by now but for some reason I doubt it). Sure that's technically not factions being allied, in the same way that drunk sex is not technically rape (probably a bad example, your laws may vary on that).

lolKieck

Quote from: Paintcheck on 24-02-2011

That would be a lot more believable if Fail Platoon wasn't composed entirely of Mili and Duty alts who do nothing but grief Freedom all day (which may or may not have changed by now but for some reason I doubt it). Sure that's technically not factions being allied, in the same way that drunk sex is not technically rape (probably a bad example, your laws may vary on that).

Orion still is mostly made up from Dutiers and Military, but it's also because of damned timezones, at least mostly. And drunk sex is not rape. At least in Poland.

Ragolution

Quote from: Paintcheck on 24-02-2011

Better example: How Coyotes aren't technically Wolves.

Dug

Orion Platoon is made out of Military entierly, except for Jake who happens to be in Duty.
You should come on more often and see how the server progresses and what happens on the server, before you repeat the same old story, over and over again.

I've approached them(Freedom) with my mercs and offered services, they seem to shun away everyone who is in larger force and wishes to work for them.

I'm not responsible how Doom uses his mercs and what he does to them.
I'm also not responsible for him making Orion , Militaries lap dogs and asking for a contract related to Duty.

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 25-02-2011
Orion Platoon is made out of Military entierly, except for Jake who happens to be in Duty.
You should come on more often and see how the server progresses and what happens on the server, before you repeat the same old story, over and over again.

I've approached them with my mercs and offered services, they seem to shun away everyone who is in larger force and wishes to work for them.

I'm not responsible how Doom uses his mercs and what he does to them.
I'm also not responsible for him making Orion , Militaries lap dogs and asking for a contract related to Duty.

Dug does have a point, at least ask about these things, Paintcheck. Freedom is alive and well, and they don't get griefed over by Orion Platoon (on this one I'm not sure). Just ask some people what's going on in the server, they'd tell you (or not).

Tom

I do believ everyone has a point Paint, I have not been on the server recently but I can say Orion has simmered down alot since I left leadership, as there are only like 2-3 active ones, even though my freedom leadership consisted of "Tundruffing" (I heard Tunny was good for a few months as leader and did a similar thing that I did) I can say that Freedom did an excellent job of fucking Orion up.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Doomburger

No, Freedom did an excellent job of annoying us back into activity. Orion was not made to 'grief' Freedom. They wanted a fight, we were happy to give them one.  Either way, if you'd like to discuss my mercenary group, then do so in a thread made for it.

As for Military being apparently allied to Duty, I am going to repeat myself one last time and disregard all comments related to this from this point on. We. Are. Not. Friendly. In. Any. Way. We simply fail to give a damn about eachother.