Karma system

Started by Ravanger, 12-09-2010

Ravanger

I bet it will be most likely change but I was thinking something for the names of it.
For example instead of it say "This character is like Jesus" or "This character is like Hitler".
Put something a a bit more descriptive like this character has the stench of death or something like that. Just a small little idea. I am not sure if it is advanced enough and I dont know to much about it but put a little more into a netural side in a way if you can. Just a small little idea I thought up in like 5 minutes.

jaik

Expect people to metagame and kill "evil" people.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

KillSlim

Quote from: Jake on 13-09-2010

Or just avoid RP completely.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

lolKieck

Quote from: KillSlim on 13-09-2010
Quote from: Jake on 13-09-2010

Or just avoid RP completely.

SRP situation.

I have exp. bandit flag and I talk with some guy, who SOMEHOW knows I'm a bandit, and he says that I should keep my weapon down.
So yeah, people tend to metagame.

EDIT: On a side note, rather than Hitler it should be Stalin, the 22 million from the 33 was his fault. And after the war.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

meetdadoom

Agreed, I remember I bought the bandit cloak just for the stealth and NOT ONE, NOT ONE, rookie stalker every talked to me this karma system is just going to be abused.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

jaik

Quote from: meetdadoom on 18-09-2010
Agreed, I remember I bought the bandit cloak just for the stealth and NOT ONE, NOT ONE, rookie stalker every talked to me this karma system is just going to be abused.

No, that's obvious that anyone with a bandit suit will rob, it has nothing to do with karma system.
At least they Fear RP.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

meetdadoom

Quote from: Jake on 18-09-2010
Quote from: meetdadoom on 18-09-2010

No, that's obvious that anyone with a bandit suit will rob, it has nothing to do with karma system.
At least they Fear RP.

O.O I don't....

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Silver Knight

The "karma" system is mostly for fallout, if you look theres nothing you can do with it currently and it only says "this character is neutral" or "this character seems suspicious" and "this character seems friendly"

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Aresty

Karma system sucks. I'm suspicious and most of the people come up to me, then run away. D:

Goose

Goose would be considered a demon ;_;, Blaze  would have the title "This character is the Devil."
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

Quote from: Aresty on 25-09-2010
Karma system sucks. I'm suspicious and most of the people come up to me, then run away. D:

That's cause your a dick probably, killing stalkers for no reason ;)

You loose reputation for killing "innocents" and such. You gain reputation for killing badguys.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Goose

So goose would go from Demon to jebus if he killed blaze, Excellent, My plan is in effect MUHAHAHAHA
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Tom

Apparently Bloodsuckers are innocent now >.>
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

lolKieck

Quote from: Tom on 26-09-2010
Apparently Bloodsuckers are innocent now >.>

Without claws and cloak they are.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐