Idea for mega-Mega event

Started by Turkey, 27-11-2010

Turkey

So heres how it goes down.

Every action is going to be drawn out, I am making it look short and simple
5 stalkers. Active SRP players are selected on a certain character

They all have to pass challenges to 'win the game'

This is to take place on the event server. S2

Obj. Find out what happened to the monolith.
Employer: ecologist

The first challenge is to make it out of the cordon. ((Which is 100% under military control, STALKERS haven't inhabited it yet))
http://cs-mapping.com.ua/forum/showthread.php?t=18712

They start near a large pipe, that provides them cover ofc, Only armed with a PMm.
They each have 2 bandages  and one medkit.
They have to contact the ecologist and make them call of the soldiers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cs-mapping.com.ua/forum/showthread.php?t=22150
Next they will meet with a group of stalkers under attack by a controller. After saving dem ((If tthey do)) they give them ak74u's. Either way, If they die or live the stalkers get aku's.

They then must make their way through the compound before they are stopped. \

Several event ecologist are under attack by bandits. You gotta save them by killing everyone or reasoning with the bandits

You keep moving following the ecologist back to the bunker where they explain 'they need more help'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive in sector 42. Or sever 1.

You must decide which faction to convince to help you and the ecologist
These can be

A. Real SRP players
B. event players

-Freedom. They provide a bulldog and snipers
-Duty. Large amount of soldiers
-A PBG-Provide their numbers.

All of them are equal, Te vehicles die just as fast as everything else. all it takes it a RPG
After choosing the one, If they agree to help you OFC, You continue on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/79528

You reach this complex with your faction revealing a secret ((Cant find this out until its done))

Your attacked by ((Supa secrit)) they attack by letting out a crazed roar before storming down at them

And you and your allies must defend yourself

After finishing the last of the ugly ---

you move on finding a PDA on a body revealing what happened to the monolith -Insert decided IC reason for monoliths disappearance here-

CCC below. I gotta go watch a movie with my family. TTYL

Ravanger

This has alot of things that can go wrong and such it will have to be done perfectly in order to work I see it most likely not happen, sorry turkey it is a very,very hard task to complete.Almost perfect coperation. Also that map looks fucking amazing. If this is managed and agreed upon some how it would be a very hard task to take upon most likely would take a day or two just to get planned in my mind so it would be decent then starting it out mainly tell everyone brief then start it out so it would be near perfect but a lot can go wrong.

Turkey

Quote from: Ravanger on 27-11-2010
This has alot of things that can go wrong and such it will have to be done perfectly in order to work I see it most likely not happen, sorry turkey it is a very,very hard task to complete.Almost perfect coperation. Also that map looks fucking amazing. If this is managed and agreed upon some how it would be a very hard task to take upon most likely would take a day or two just to get planned in my mind so it would be decent then starting it out mainly tell everyone brief then start it out so it would be near perfect but a lot can go wrong.

Thats why I labeled it MegaMega event. It's supposed to be a long difficult task, Hopefully it populates the sever, I got 4 friends on steam who will try out SRP if something like this happens

Khorn

So who is funding this? Or you hope an admin will spawn it all?

Knife_cz

Hmm..so only for Server 2?

Aresty

No. This is just going to be a point, shoot, kill and loot event. The winners get out with dozen of items. And then alot of bitching and etc etc.

lolKieck

Would be awesome, S2 server could be open for-some-time maybe for new players only and the event players. It's very hard to do though.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

KingArthur

Good idea, but we would need an admin to every player, taged with one to make sure NOTHING happens.

Turkey

Quote from: KingArthur on 28-11-2010
Good idea, but we would need an admin to every player, taged with one to make sure NOTHING happens.
6 players. The rest could be NPc's. I found a STALKER npc pack. OR the rest could be admins as NPCs. Or just trusted players

Khorn

Those NPC packs are kinda crappy.

Combine NPCs are the worst kind of NPC you can fight. An army(30ish) of Combine NPCs can easily get killed by like 5 Rebel NPCs Besides, you gonna need nodes for the maps, or them NPCs won't move far.

Steven :D

Quote from: Khorn on 28-11-2010

Combine NPCs are the worst kind of NPC you can fight. An army(30ish) of Combine NPCs can easily get killed by like 5 Rebel NPCs Besides, you gonna need nodes for the maps, or them NPCs won't move far.
Get a advanced combine AI addon then.

Turkey

Quote from: Steven :D on 28-11-2010
Quote from: Khorn on 28-11-2010

Get a advanced combine AI addon then.

darp. this