Here is another you know....

Started by meetdadoom, 10-10-2010

meetdadoom

Now this is something when the server becomes more active and the server gains enough money to make a second server

We are basing Sector 42 as a location to get access into the center of the Zone. However in the game most rookies stay at the edges of the Zone (aka: Cordon), while the experianced stalkers and the veteran stalkers are near the center of the zone because they already know how to deal with most anomolies and they are tired of making jack shit of off rookie missions.

So what I say since the new script from what I have seen gives the abillity to stream data on different servers, why not make another server for rookies? Where low leveled people just chill out and get easy ranked jobs? The map can either be some old map like Redemption or chernobyl or someone can make a simple look a like map of the cordon.

And if this idea works and (LETS JUST SAY) the server is booming, we make a third server for the garbage/ dark valley for people who are migrating from rookie level to veteran/high experianced level.

Thats my two peice and once again this is when the server gets going. I've seen a few rp servers do this such as epidemic rp where they have three servers. One for starters where they chill out in this city area, then they expand to where people can either go to brooklyn or a rural area.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Pawx

Quote from: meetdadoom on 10-10-2010
Now this is something when the server becomes more active and the server gains enough money to make a second server

We are basing Sector 42 as a location to get access into the center of the Zone. However in the game most rookies stay at the edges of the Zone (aka: Cordon), while the experianced stalkers and the veteran stalkers are near the center of the zone because they already know how to deal with most anomolies and they are tired of making jack shit of off rookie missions.

So what I say since the new script from what I have seen gives the abillity to stream data on different servers, why not make another server for rookies? Where low leveled people just chill out and get easy ranked jobs? The map can either be some old map like Redemption or chernobyl or someone can make a simple look a like map of the cordon.

And if this idea works and (LETS JUST SAY) the server is booming, we make a third server for the garbage/ dark valley for people who are migrating from rookie level to veteran/high experianced level.

Thats my two peice and once again this is when the server gets going. I've seen a few rp servers do this such as epidemic rp where they have three servers. One for starters where they chill out in this city area, then they expand to where people can either go to brooklyn or a rural area.

It's a good idea, but already discussed and answered: Low Playerbase means low Player value in each server.

As in, There would probably only be about 5-8 people in each server, which makes the servers pretty empty. Now if we had a Playerbase like TnB we could do that...