Ecologist Suits

Started by Turkey, 05-09-2010

Turkey

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat OST - Outro Theme

Which do you think the ecologist should be using as a default

SSP

Blue Ecologist Suit

The Complete Version:
This is going to be added to the server in due coarse as the DEFAULT ecologst model

alex4576

SSP one looks way cooler i vote ssp

meetdadoom

SSP, the blue ecoligist one looks like the ecoligists are getting equipment together to survive an onslaught. I would understand if Eco mercs where given that kind of gear however.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Turkey

Quote from: meetdadoom on 05-09-2010
SSP, the blue ecoligist one looks like the ecoligists are getting equipment together to survive an onslaught. I would understand if Eco mercs where given that kind of gear however.

I agree

Ace of Hearts

Ecologists should be wearing a lab coat and tie inside the bunker, and the SSP while outside. Give the blue suit to various Mercenaries and Stalkers that are signed on as guards.

Comradebritish

Depends, do we have the SSP model on hand, for putting on the server?
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

KillSlim

I have an Eco Merc, he does the job well and was rewarded with the current Eco Suit which is a Sunrise variant.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Bielecki

Just need a re-skin of the SEVA. I would do it but I'm not great at skinning.

KillSlim

This has been suggested before, but it's relevant: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=51015

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Bielecki

Oh of course, I forgot about that model. Why don't we just use that?

KillSlim

Quote from: Bielecki on 06-09-2010
Oh of course, I forgot about that model. Why don't we just use that?

Because it needs a little bit of skinning. There's a single Aperture logo on the back which needs colouring over, but that's the only work it needs. Still, it would look cool for Field Ecologists.

lolKieck

SSP, giving the Eco type for traders and Ecostalkers.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bielecki

Quote from: KillSlim on 06-09-2010
Because it needs a little bit of skinning. There's a single Aperture logo on the back which needs colouring over, but that's the only work it needs.

Very easy to do, Infact I have done it already before. Just not sure where that file went, easy tp do again though.

Bucky

Quote from: SimplyStealth on 05-09-2010
Ecologists should be wearing a lab coat and tie inside the bunker, and the SSP while outside. Give the blue suit to various Mercenaries and Stalkers that are signed on as guards.

^This

Thats how all Ecologists did it in the game, and if we are looking for realism just use the scientist model while inside the bunker and the model KillSlim posted while doing field duty...

It is a nuisance however to have to switch player models whenever your just walking around the bunker because you have to walk from spawn to the bunker and the same for field duty, I suggest they are made as different suits to eliminate this problem.

Comradebritish

Or the ecologists start with the scientist model, and wear suits over the top.

KillSlim

Quote from: Comradebritish on 06-09-2010
Or the ecologists start with the scientist model, and wear suits over the top.

Models are overwritten as it were when you wear a suit and have a model suit. It will just revert back to a Loner model.

Turkey

5 min reskin ftw?

Comradebritish

YES! Cant you put those tetures onto a seva model so it looks like an actual SSP?

Turkey

Quote from: Comradebritish on 06-09-2010
YES! Cant you put those tetures onto a seva model so it looks like an actual SSP?

It will be so fucking hard, But i'll try

Chrono

Please add the SSP no more ecologist walking with blue stalker suits, and i think a seva without helmet would be cool.

Ping-Pong

As a leader of the Ecologists, I guess I can put in that Aperture Science lab suit would be perfect if we skinned it a bit. The Blue Ecologist Suit is an Ecologist Mercenary Suit in my opinion, at least the one with the Yellow Peace sign on the back of it's hood is.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Turkey

Look, Turkey has never used photoshop, NOR has he ever attempted to skin. Be gentle with turkey.
75% done. :o Noobish, But I like'y

Heres what the critics think!

"☭ Emperor Bobby ☭: is good, could be better?"
"|HGN| Ace: Ecologist logo is a bit iffy, and the tubes to connect the control panel to the backpack still aren't added, but other than that, I like it."
"Hen: I don't even know what this is, you fucking suck."
"RG-47: I didn't know that you weremaking that"
"Colt: GAaaaayy"
"Ghost: Your first? Decent for a first."
"fatdan700: looks like you ripped it from Soc aka good for a reskin"
"Mr.Cake: DIE IN A HOEL"

UPDATE:

Bucky

I laik it, very good for a first timer.

Turkey

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 07-09-2010
I laik it, very good for a first timer.

Thank you.

Btw, Look at the votes xD

ISPYUDIE

Awesome reskin but it needs the model instead of a SEVA, they were never as cool as normal eco suits, because the ecologist suit looked more Hazmat-ish and the type of thing scientists would wear where the SEVA looks like a SPP designed for military dudes.