Preparing for Launch!

Started by KazMartell, 27-07-2014

KazMartell

Alright everyone, the time has come. Our preparations for the start are complete, and so all that's left to do is figure out a good time for the majority of everyone to meet up and get this gravy train rolling.

Right now I have the event pitched for Saturday, August 2nd. What I would like to find out is if that day works for the majority, and what time works best.

Right now I should be available the entire day, but judging from what I have seen on the timezones forum, our best option may be about 7-9pm GMT/UTC.

The day and time is flexible though, so please let me know what everyone's able to commit to.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: KazMartell on 27-07-2014
Alright everyone, the time has come. Our preparations for the start are complete, and so all that's left to do is figure out a good time for the majority of everyone to meet up and get this gravy train rolling.

Right now I have the event pitched for Saturday, August 2nd. What I would like to find out is if that day works for the majority, and what time works best.

Right now I should be available the entire day, but judging from what I have seen on the timezones forum, our best option may be about 7-9pm GMT/UTC.

The day and time is flexible though, so please let me know what everyone's able to commit to.

Whenever, man.

Minion

Sounds good but I cant plan that far ahead. Ill TRY to get on at that time.

INA7HAN

I'll make it. Still need to make my character on the game but other than that I'm ready.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

shadowheart

Assuming my laptop cooperates, I'll be on. I've been wanting to do a Starbound RP for the longest time.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.