End result, pretty good.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Khorn

Might want to add some eyes and a face.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Khorn on 06-05-2011
Might want to add some eyes and a face.

Doesn't look right since the eyeball\eye would just be a texture.

Pink!

I had no idea this was actually going down; I would have visited the forums earlier to offer help. Just two brief questions:

We can all attempt to 'invent' a race, yes? I may have my notes for a race I created in Star Trek, and it would easily transfer over.

Secondly, will there be any Twi'lek models?

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Paintcheck

Yes you can invent a race, Silver posted a screenshot of all the models he has.

And no twi'leks. That disappointed me too but there's no models of them anywhere that we could find. Someone might have ripped the twi'lek player model from Jedi Academy but I know I've looked and been unable to find one.

Pink!

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-05-2011

And no twi'leks. That disappointed me too but there's no models of them anywhere that we could find. Someone might have ripped the twi'lek player model from Jedi Academy but I know I've looked and been unable to find one.

... I am intensely tempted to attempt ripping a Twi'lek model, but I fear I know of none.

RG4ORDR

Quote from: Pink! on 10-05-2011

... I am intensely tempted to attempt ripping a Twi'lek model, but I fear I know of none.
Though if someone can rip some KOTOR and KOTOR 2 you'd get a nice amount of Twi'lek models
er

Paintcheck

Kotor definitely has male and female ones and it is possible to rip from it as there are some Revan and HK47 models floating around.

RG4ORDR

Kotor definitely has male and female ones and it is possible to rip from it as there are some Revan and HK47 models floating around.
I've seen the HK-47 and Revan one's they also have droid ones to that aswell.
er

Agera

Awesome work, man.

But.. one question..

Does it talk?

Frostee

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=58766
^ Boom, HK47 playermodel and NPC

Paintcheck

We already have that.

Pink!

I fear that I do not know where my old KOTOR disc is, however. If I find it, however, and it is feasible, I might give it a shot.

Silver Knight

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Do try.

Pink!

Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-05-2011

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Do try.

I have 3DSMax, and a ripping program. You have any advice or tips? If I can grab the model itself, can you take it from there?

... I would also likely need Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Let me see how extensive the download is.

EDIT: I may well try to rip the model from KOTOR, actually.  Husband has it on Steam, and I am told that it has aged very well...

Bielecki

I think you might have more luck doing a re-skin on these Jailbreak models for the Chistori Exile.

Pink!

Let this go down in history: I accomplished a task I set out to do.

Twi'lek Head - I believe there are others, but finding the files is difficult.
Body
Unknown - Cloak?
I will decline the public release of this particular model...

I also discovered these. One was labeled 'dragon', the other 'sithmonk', and curious, I grabbed them as well.

Scaly
Sith Monk

I believe they are also rigged to a skeleton, as well, but I am unsure.

RG4ORDR

The Dancer model can work very well for anyone that'll be a Hutt
er

Khorn

I don't think anyone would want to play a creature that barely moves. Most new players can barely sit still for a a minute.

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Khorn on 11-05-2011
I don't think anyone would want to play a creature that barely moves. Most new players can barely sit still for a a minute.

Very true, and remember, the server takes place in the unknown regions, which means there will probably be no Hutts, I hear they don't travel well.

Pink!

I need the help of someone who knows what they are doing, such as Blake or Exile, to finish up the port, anyway.

RG4ORDR

You know Hutts can move right
er

Khorn

I said barely move, as in they chose to laze about.

I know they move like slugs.

RG4ORDR

I said barely move, as in they chose to laze about.

I know they move like slugs.
Hugs can slither pretty fast if they're fleeing or something like that though most prefer to run the crime empire and and watch nude women dance
er

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 11-05-2011

the server takes place in the unknown regions, which means there will probably be no Hutts, I hear they don't travel well.

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 11-05-2011
You know Hutts can move right

That doesn't matter the Hutts don't exist out in the unknown realms, not to mention that it would be very hard, if not impossible to make a viable player model for a Hutt. Overall, too much work for too little reward.