The Bounty Hunter's Guild

Started by Aidanboland, 08-01-2012

Aidanboland

Before I even consider writing an entire thing out, I was wondering if something like this would be okay, as it is canon and in the wiki for star wars.

jaik

Quote from: Aidanboland on 08-01-2012
Before I even consider writing an entire thing out, I was wondering if something like this would be okay, as it is canon and in the wiki for star wars.

SW:RP won't happen and generally it's a bad idea anyway.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ragolution

Yeah this.. this was totally an idea to get silver to destroy FORP back in the day.

It was (And is) , to quote a great man, "A [...] wretched hive of scum and villany"

Madcombat

Quote from: Aidanboland on 08-01-2012

Tried it and it never works, hunters normally work in small groups or go solo and besides if I recal from canon Boba decided to fuck up the guild (There was one from what I remember reading.)

Aidanboland

True, the guild could also just be the people who gather the Bounties from the clients and post them on the network, that kind of stuff.

Madcombat

Quote from: Aidanboland on 13-01-2012
True, the guild could also just be the people who gather the Bounties from the clients and post them on the network, that kind of stuff.

You mean clients, better name would just be "The Clients Network." 
I want my bounty...