The Black Sun?

Started by Das_Uberman, 11-05-2011

Das_Uberman

Is there any way we could fit the Black Sun into here? I know they're not very powerful during this time period, but it adds that criminal element to the server which is always present in the canon. The Black Sun deals mostly in Piracy, and Smuggling.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Sun
Check it out before you make a decision.

Paintcheck

While they did exist I would kind of like to see people get more creative than solely using factions from the EU. Black Sun probably has better things to do than hang out on the Outer Rim anyway.

I would also wait until the server comes closer to release before suggesting a bunch more factions so we can see how many players we are going to have.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Paintcheck on 11-05-2011
Black Sun probably has better things to do than hang out on the Outer Rim anyway.

I always assumed that was exactly where they and other criminal elements operated?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Paintcheck

Xizor's base of operations was in orbit over Coruscant itself iirc.

There would certainly be other criminal orgs out there obviously.

Das_Uberman

Well it doesn't have to be the Black Sun, but I would like there to be some sort of crime syndicate.

Archangel94

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Archangel94 on 15-05-2011
Hutt?

No. Hutts only exist in Hutt space which is only like 15 planets on the outer rim, literally on the exact opposite side of the galaxy from the unnown regions, it would stupid for i race of thriving gangster gastropods to just up and leave for some small planet all the way across the galaxy.

This a a space map of the Star Wars Galaxy, Hutt space is outlined in red, and the unknown regions in green.