If I may input about races (and donations),

Started by Spades_Neil, 27-05-2012

Tom

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 04-06-2012
Quote from: gamerhead on 04-06-2012
Quote from: Tom on 03-06-2012
Quick question. who gives a FUCK about Jedi. the thread isn't even about fucking Jedi or sith we've somehow turned it into a Jedi and sith thread we need to get on track and talk about donation shit, and jedi and sith are *Looks at previous posts* Not donor shit. Talk about donor shit

This is a good idea, so back on topic.  I think that Wookies and some other major races should be donor only.
Yes, lets totally force players to be a select few races while the people who donate can be a Twi'lek, Chiss, or Mirialan. This has to be the STUPIDEST thing suggested here I've seen some retarded things on other forums and such but this just, WAT.

Way to be a complete douchebag about it rg, he never said twi-whateverthefuck should be donor only. Also, cutch is right
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

irondeity

Hey people, and you know who you are, tone it down. This is 'input' right? Well verging a flame warzone is far from GOOD input. Keep it on track and take your squabbles to PM or GVC.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

ZainMenloe

I say leave donations completely out on this server, at least for a bit. Just see how it works. Though, Im not saying make everything accessible for everyone, make a few things (Such as Wookies, Jedi, and other 'rarer' things) require auths/forum apps.

I'm just suggesting try something different, leave out donations for the first few weeks so the server can have a population of varying species.

((Personally, I think donations are a little mean, because I know that I would love to donate to the servers, mainly FORP as of now, but I have litterally, NO spare cash. Every dime I make is going to the bills. I hate being a month behind on everything...))

Vorter

Second on the delay donations thing.
A lot of initial tweaking will probably happen to balance all the races and such out.

nKe

Let people have anything for free first, then make the most popular things donator only.
Its like a timed trial!

Ragolution

Quote from: Nik3 on 07-06-2012
Let people have anything for free first, then make the most popular things donator only.
Its like a timed trial!

This is a bad idea, then we have newbies and summerfags complaining about donation fees.
Make things non-donation for a temp. span benefits oldfags only and while I love self-gratification just as much as everyone else, this is retarded.

Corocan

Make Humans donation only.

I just topped Nik3.

Recreas

Quote from: Corocan on 11-06-2012
Make Humans donation only.

I just topped Nik3.

Serious discussion here... besides that ^ was not funny at all :/

On a more serious note, I agree with ragolution. It's either going to bring a big mess or only a spam of temporary players because after their "trial" has finished they quit.
Whilst I'm sure we'd rather have 5 permanent players enjoying the roleplay then a bunch of kiddos coming here because they wanna run around as a wookie.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Pawx

Its like a timed trial!

Yeah! And then we can give everyone Admin for a year! It's okay though, cause it's a timed trial!

jaik

Quote from: Pawx on 06-07-2012
Its like a timed trial!

Yeah! And then we can give everyone Admin for a year! It's okay though, cause it's a timed trial!

Wait what.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 06-07-2012
Its like a timed trial!

Wait what.

Sarcasm.

Maxi96203

oh god why is this thread even relevant anymore, now its just preaching to the choir.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

ZainMenloe

[[Removed due to people not even trying to comprehend the idea]]

Ragolution

Quote from: Ragolution on 07-06-2012
Its like a timed trial!

This is a bad idea, then we have newbies and summerfags complaining about donation fees.
Make things non-donation for a temp. span benefits oldfags only and while I love self-gratification just as much as everyone else, this is retarded.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ragolution on 17-07-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 07-06-2012
Its like a timed trial!

Gotta side with Rag on this.

Tom

Its like a timed trial!

A+ Idea Pawx, I love it.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22