~New SWEP Base for STALKER RP!~

Started by deluxulous, 03-12-2009

deluxulous

Silver has asked me to convert all of the current SWEPs in Radiation Script to the Mad Cow's Weapons Base. As you probably know, I have already made NEW sweps with MCW, so I can do it. This is my progress thread.

Anyways, I'm going to start working tomorrow (Dec. 4th) on converting them. Shouldn't be too much trouble.

Why we are switching bases: MCW has quite a few features that make it really cool.
*Bullet penetration, like in Call of Duty
*Bullets ricochet off of metal
*Weapon lowers when sprinting
And more that I can't figure out.

(Should I keep the custom ammo on? Or make it default HL2 ammo?)

Tunddruff

UUUHHH GOD I HATE THAT IN HOSTILE CONFLICT... Walking by a door. BLAME DEAD! Stupid shotguns piecing doors.

Assassinator

Quote from: PistolKid on 03-12-2009

(Should I keep the custom ammo on? Or make it default HL2 ammo?)

Please use custom ammo.

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

We need grenades.lol flash and smoke maybe?
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Strelok Holmes

No flash! Smoke.. yeah, along with two frag grenades (US pineapple larger blast radius) (Russian grenade shorter blast radius)

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Assassinator

US doesn't use Pineapple grenades anymore.

KillSlim

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 04-12-2009
US doesn't use Pineapple grenades anymore.

They used to. The Zone is full of old technologies.
F1 Shrapnel grenade is a must.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

deluxulous

Won't be working till Sunday.

Going camping Saturday till Sunday morning, won't be on till later.

Lucidius

I can help youout with weapon functionality. Also MCW base comes with smoke nades and stuff.

also, with that can you change what penetrates or how much different ammunition penetrates? I don't think shotguns should pirce, makarov can go through walls, etc.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Dom

This sounds brilliant, cant wait.

Jazer

I'm really proud of the devs beginning to pick up projects and start working. Thank you Pistol, do a good job on the SWEPs and I will do a good job on the map in return.

ISPYUDIE

Awesome, MCW's sweps are good, dun suppose the shotties will be able to blow down doors? ^^

deluxulous

Quote from: ISPYUDIE on 08-12-2009
Awesome, MCW's sweps are good, dun suppose the shotties will be able to blow down doors? ^^
Dont count on it.

Jazer

I've been noticing a trend of games coming out with much better weapon positions. I find it important Pistol that you don't make the positions crazy. Some SWEP makers still tend to have the gun placed way to far right of the screen and pointed in the crosshair's direction, it doesn't make any sense since the gun appears to be pointing to the far left. If you can think of CoD4's position, those are most optimal and best looking.

deluxulous

Quote from: HostelEffect on 08-12-2009
I've been noticing a trend of games coming out with much better weapon positions. I find it important Pistol that you don't make the positions crazy. Some SWEP makers still tend to have the gun placed way to far right of the screen and pointed in the crosshair's direction, it doesn't make any sense since the gun appears to be pointing to the far left. If you can think of CoD4's position, those are most optimal and best looking.

I'm just going to be cut and pasting shit from an old Radscript into the MCW base. Nothing else. :P

Subzero

GenX

We definatley need some shrapnel grenades and smoke grenades, flash i don't know about because in some servers the flash grenades lag a lot.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Lucidius

Quote from: GenX on 31-12-2009
We definatley need some shrapnel grenades and smoke grenades, flash i don't know about because in some servers the flash grenades lag a lot.

Quote from: S.W.A.T.[RUS] on 04-12-2009
We need grenades.lol flash and smoke maybe?
Quote from: Coletrain on 04-12-2009
No flash! Smoke.. yeah, along with two frag grenades (US pineapple larger blast radius) (Russian grenade shorter blast radius)
Quote from: Lucidius on 04-12-2009
Also MCW base comes with smoke nades and stuff.

Smoke flash and frag are already in the pack, stop posting.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

deluxulous

This is already finished... not by me. :c

i was lazy and didn't do a single one, lol.

ISPYUDIE

Cakescript doesn't like Mad Cows sweps, I've tried using them for a script before and they mess up the aims, sending everyone into T-Pose. I'm guessing you've already found a solution?

Locke

Gonna be using CS3, shouldn't be an issue.

KillSlim

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 01-01-2010
Gonna be using CS3, shouldn't be an issue.

CS3 isn't out yet, we don't know if there will be an issue.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window