Zarrick

Started by Blake.H, 08-10-2009

Blake.H

We all know he has an aimbot. Hes been asked once to remove it, he did for a week but now its back and he's hes getting bullshit shots on people from oposite sides of the map or people behind cover.

Discuss what we should do.

Crimzon_reaper also gets shots like that but he is generaly a good sniper (Played on other Non-valve FPS's with him)

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Bagelz

Hahahahaha, edited. I lold.

Dark Angel

I know Zarrick and i can 100% surly state that he doesn't hack!

Blake.H

He's admited using one before and i have watched him in AdminTV jump person-to-person

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Locke

Bagelz, he's ADMITTED to using it.

Cobra

Solution? SCRIPT ENFORCER.... Jesus what a staggering concept. And as for Zarrick? Don't need to do anything if we have script enforcer it doesn't allow you to run Client side scripts for one... Gmod tower has it for an example..

Blake.H

instead of running clientside scripts just stop it running the Aimbot commands/wallhack commands/tacobot commands etc. etc.

Cobra

Script Enforcer stops anything that is client side... Even the hud.

Blake.H

I know. Thats what i dont agree with. It should only stop certern commands.

Cobra

Quote from: longlostblake on 08-10-2009

Well unfortunately we don't have time to make such a script and we are going to have to fucking compromise if you want more aim boters stopped.

Plunger

Quote from: Cobra on 08-10-2009

Well unfortunately we don't have time to make such a script and we are going to have to fucking compromise if you want more aim boters stopped.
sv_pure

Cobra

Quote from: Plunger on 08-10-2009
Quote from: Cobra on 08-10-2009

sv_pure

And this is?

Plunger

It's a server side script that will either ban or something else for specific console commands. Like aimbot.

Cobra

**Runs Musex and gets banned**

Bagelz

Quote from: Locke on 08-10-2009
Bagelz, he's ADMITTED to using it.

Oh my god I LOLD.

The only problem with script enforcer, is that you can change client-side commands on the fly. I could download an XRAY program, and instead of it using toggle_xrayvision, I can easily change it too bagels_is_cool.

Dark Angel

AGree with person who has sexy avatar above me.

Silver Knight

Edrama, he doesn't use a aimbot....

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period