Your Ideas! They matter!

Started by Dug, 15-05-2011

Paintcheck

Quote from: Goose on 16-05-2011

Simply no, Radek and i tested out CSS weps a while back WAY to over powered you all remember the AK-47 the rifle that was cheap and would literally dominate everyone and everything it touched, Same thing with the Famas and the TMP and all the other weapons.

Unless it got removed the CSS AK47 and the AK47 you could buy from traders are two different guns. The one from traders was like any normal assault rifle. More powerful than the 74 but less accurate iirc. I had one on Hawk (actually I think I still have it on Hawk but I haven't been on the server for close to 10 months now so I don't know) and it wasn't a CS:S doomcannon.

The CSS one was overpowered. But that wasn't the one that was for sale. The only way to get that was to admin spawn it.

Quote from: GeneralGold on 16-05-2011

Quote from: neshy33 on 16-05-2011
Maybe less rarity of Artifacts? Such as they have a much lower ratio, such as Jellyfish should be much more of a commodity and Goldfishes and such be much more rare

If they make any of the artifacts any different with rarity then the prices will go down. Ecologists would get more, they would pay less, and stalkers earn shit from them. Keep the artifacts the way it is, I found a Sparkler not to long ago. More rare = more profit, so you can either complain that there is none or complain you're not making any money off of it.

Or just more boredom since new players will have nothing to do to get money. I'd rather be able to have a really good chance at finding a couple hundred rubles (in the form of a common artifact) every 15ish minutes or so instead of playing hours and hours and hours for a chance at maybe possibly finding a 5000 ruble artifact that I will then more than likely lose to some robwhoring dick who already has an FN2000 and an Exo but still feels the need to take stuff from players not as well equipped. Before I stopped playing STALKER in close to 2 years of playing on that server I think I found 1 artifact ever. It was a goldfish. I found it outside of Freedom's bar on Redemption last summer in June. I was so stunned I remember all this because it was so fucking amazing. And that's not how it should be. Neshy has the right idea in my opinion.

Khorn

I found a couple of artifacts.

First was a gold fish. I randomly walked over it on S42. Had no idea until I hit it.

And on garbage, I found a hoof and a gold fish next to each other in a corner of the map.

As rare as they are supposed to be. I get 100 from a dog's tail and 100 for the boar's hoof. So I had to make up IC bullshit to sell them for 500 each.

As for the goldfish, it sells for 500-1000 at the Eco bunker. Which is disappointing.

Yorty

Quote from: Khorn on 18-05-2011
As for the goldfish, it sells for 500-1000 at the Eco bunker. Which is disappointing.
What? Givegivegive. The Goldfish is possibly the rarest artifact around.
There's also the lack of variety in artifacts. Even if they don't do anything, where's my Mica? For roleplay purposes, like healing wounds or clotting blood.

lolKieck

Yeah, artifacts are used for IC purposes too (back when somebody had one, they were continuously using it for healing quicker for less IRP).
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

mikeywrenn

Quote from: Yorty on 18-05-2011
I've actually never lost anything more than a pistol, simply because I try not to die.

I've been attacked straight after spawning by suckers and lost everything, so yeah.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Khorn

Was it a player or one of those asshole NPCs? You didn't state how long ago it was.

If it was recent and a player, you probably should report it.

Dug

Ah well the issue is when an event is happening near spawn they tend to wander off.
Spawn should have been put somewhere else that was a very louzy place to pick.

Yorty

The trainwreck would be a goodplace, in my opinion.

HitMan5523

I think all STALKERS should start with a flashlight because, the STALKERS in the game ALWAYS have a flashlight when it gets to be night.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Ket

1. Yes , i agree. Stalkers should start with Flashlights.
2. Modify the Guitar Swep so you can choose what music to play when you click it.  ::)
...Maybe... Stalker Guitar songs...or Metro 2033.
Any songs could be awesome.
Thank you for your 30 seconds of your life wasted reading this post :D
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

lolKieck

Quote from: KetChuup on 12-07-2011
1. Yes , i agree. Stalkers should start with Flashlights.
2. Modify the Guitar Swep so you can choose what music to play when you click it.  ::)
...Maybe... Stalker Guitar songs...or Metro 2033.
Any songs could be awesome.
Thank you for your 30 seconds of your life wasted reading this post :D
More of, thank you for your 30 seconds of life replying that you've necro'd a thread and the guy who made this thread is permabanned.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒