Your favourite moments on SRP.

Started by Steel, 13-01-2010

Steel

Be they new or old, post your most fondest In character memory on SRP!

Ill post mine when im not at work :P

Szenti

I touched Krystal's ass, and I got PK-ed that night. Happyhat.

Pawx

Quote from: Szenti on 13-01-2010
I touched Krystal's ass, and I got PK-ed that night. Happyhat.

Oh god I remember that XD

Mine is when we still hade Rad Script 1

Oh wait, In Character..Well.....Mine would have to be when I killed the Duty Leader Cobra, Fun times :P

Locke

When I touched Krystal's ass, and didn't get killed.

Celtic

I do recall a moment of pure epicness when I was in Freedom, back in redemption.  The situation was that both of our Co-Leaders were captured, Cortez and Bto, by the Military.  This was during the time that Freedom's town was blown up, and Tenel was MIA. 
        There were around five to eight of us on, and about the same or more Military members.  We had Locke, on his rookie Freedomer Taras, sneak into the Military base.  Now Locke gunned down just about every guard stationed at the gate and kindly opened it for us.  I lead the rest of us in, we secured the Military base, and freed our comrades.
        After defending the base from a counterattack, of course DUTY shows up.  The plan we come up with, book it.  Every Freedomer manages to run all the way around the lake and get into the tunnel to S2, not even a single wound. 
        Once we get as far away from the DUTY squad as possible, there's a group of Military's waiting at the S1 tunnel, leading us back home.  We shoot down some of the soldiers, and then push through to the tunnel.  This time we got a lot more scratches.  Me and some of the other members had to run out several times just to retrieve downed, but not out, Freedomers.  After eventually getting back to our faulty encampment in the scrapyard, I could proudly say I'd just witnessed my first victory in Freedom.  Funny thing was it took till I was about two months in and a veteran for that to happen.

Also everyone loves a good Freedom rave.

PimpMasterJ

My fondest memory of SRP was back when I was in duty for the first time,
and betrayed them and worked with Blake to take down duty but failed and got captured. Good times...good times.

Sickness

Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Wazer Wifle

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 13-01-2010
When I touched Krystal's ass, and didn't get killed.

Dream on. Never happened.

Radek's happiest moment is when he tried to rape Krystal and failed, ending up getting kneed in the nutsack, punched in the face, knifed in the neck, and shot in the leg.

Locke

I hid in a bush from Krystal Mertz, and she didn't find me.

I bragged on Taras about it 24/7

dox

When me and some duty soldiers were traped inside the eco-bunker with 3 heliocopters flying over us.

We shoot at them till we ran out of ammo and ran like hell back to agroprom xD

Silver Knight

I have too many to say, ranging from killing people as a bloodsucker in a lab, charging freedom as duty, patroling the military base, developing a mutant hive, removing doom forts.

It's all in a days work.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Goose

Quote from: Celtic on 13-01-2010
        I do recall a moment of pure epicness when I was in Freedom, back in redemption.  The situation was that both of our Co-Leaders were captured, Cortez and Bto, by the Military.  This was during the time that Freedom's town was blown up, and Tenel was MIA. 
        There were around five to eight of us on, and about the same or more Military members.  We had Locke, on his rookie Freedomer Taras, sneak into the Military base.  Now Locke gunned down just about every guard stationed at the gate and kindly opened it for us.  I lead the rest of us in, we secured the Military base, and freed our comrades.
        After defending the base from a counterattack, of course DUTY shows up.  The plan we come up with, book it.  Every Freedomer manages to run all the way around the lake and get into the tunnel to S2, not even a single wound. 
        Once we get as far away from the DUTY squad as possible, there's a group of Military's waiting at the S1 tunnel, leading us back home.  We shoot down some of the soldiers, and then push through to the tunnel.  This time we got a lot more scratches.  Me and some of the other members had to run out several times just to retrieve downed, but not out, Freedomers.  After eventually getting back to our faulty encampment in the scrapyard, I could proudly say I'd just witnessed my first victory in Freedom.  Funny thing was it took till I was about two months in and a veteran for that to happen.

Also everyone loves a good Freedom rave.

I remebered this i got gunned down by a BR merc in the tunnel and then shot in the neck with a sleeping dart that fucked me over ahhh good times in freedom, Anywho

Sometime this week Pox,Chrono and i snook into duty base on mono and hid in a dark room after a while a dutier came wandering in and i beat him unconcious, not to much later another one comes looking for him anf i choked him unconcious we tied the two up and took them back to our base and brainwashed one of them that was some good fun.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Eet Eet

The time when a bloodsucker guy killed me and the died because of an anomaly after that.
To this day and beyond no one still knows "Who let the dogs out!"

deluxulous

When I made events in the sewers on redemption and infected Royz on a zombie.

Steel

Quote from: PistolKid on 15-01-2010
When I made events in the sewers on redemption and infected Royz on a zombie.

I remember one of them!
Being cornered in the sewer.
That was going to be one of the things i added on here.

Chaos

When I got an exo, after long and hard work.
Also, back on redemption, there was many great moments. Every day was a memorable, different day.

Fluffy

The attempted rape of a female stalker when I was in Duty. Someone wanted to "Pleasure" Themselves, so we went ahead to find one, I was waiting downstairs and heard the conversation. All of a sudden the shotgun was on the other end and well, that was that XD

Assassinator

...That's sick...

Anyways:

Some of you may understand, others may not.

Also, click the images.

EDIT: Dang images need to be larger...

EDIT2: Lol, just keep clicking the image till it's as large as it can be.

Alex

Looks like he's masturbating with the rifle in the first picture....

Assassinator

If you keep clicking it to see it up close you'll understand, lol.

Dutch

Mine was probably when I ran a little event a LONG time ago, when Devsterr was still around.

I was on a zombie, Devsterr and another guy were on bloodsuckers.
It was going swell until 10 god damned mercs/stalkers showed up. They all were well armed, too. VSS's were quite common back then.

So all 3 of us ran into the sewers, and got exo-suits and I got a VSS. That's right folks, a bloodsucker in an exo-suit. Shit was so cash. We STK'd most of the fight and needless to say, we sort of won. Like, seriously, we destroyed them.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Locke

That's REALLY terrible posing.

Assassinator

Thanks, because that's REALLY constructive. :D

The idea was to convey things that had happened, I liked it better with pictures.

lolKieck

When I got a G36 for my birthday. LOL
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Fluffy

When Santa came around and gave all the little boys and girls deagles and G36's just before a major wipe.