Your favourite moments on SRP.

Started by Steel, 13-01-2010

RG4ORDR

Having a dice battle between a blood sucker me and Khorn lost due the fucking random dice.
er

emperor bobby

i remeber on my first day, i wanted to make a bandit group, but we didnt have tool trust.(duh) so me and a friend snuck into duties base, and stole everychair and stool and table from thier bar, threw it all over thier fence, and then carried it to an old busstop near the military's base (this was on the cordon styled map.) it was fun becuase they almost caught us.

RG4ORDR

I have great one but I have no reason to speak of it alot of people fucking saw it.
er

2power

When me and some freedomers went down into the tunnels and were attacked by suckers
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

RG4ORDR

I remember that it was somewhat fun
er

Welek

Killing three bloodsuckers with my hands on the first beta of redemption I had screenshot before I reformated.

Turkey

So far, I have loved HGN SRP No matter what... It has to be the greatest thing in this world, Besides having a real life and all (Which i dont have).

Cutch

When I proved how much of a fail the dice system is when I handled three suckers at once.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

lolKieck

Yesterday, uppercutting a stalker then washing his face in a Fruit Punch.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Chaosye

When this happened.
[hide][/hide]

Innokenti Katya

Assassinator

That is awesome and now I love you.

Chaos

Yes my common named friend, that was fucking awesome. It's happened to me a couple times.

Plunger

When I vote-copped, and it worked.

RG4ORDR

er

Turkey

when i /voteadmin'ed and banned everyone

Assassinator

Hanging people by kicking them off buildings.

Cutch

When Nitro dropkicked people off the red forest tower.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Commissar Nitro

The first time i realised i could bind "rp_explode "Bto"" to the enter key and it would match his SF name.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Nova

1'st:
Start playing on the server. Loved it from day 1

2'nd:
Getting captured by Monolith as a Freedomer. I begged for help when I was put in the pit. Good times, good times

Bucky

Novas second is similar to mine, my first was probably when me Celtic and some other STALKERs and a rook went on a staged mission and got lots of equipment out of it, some great rp in that aswell...good times.

RG4ORDR

We me and Nargoth had a bar fight in Freedom
er

Joemoma

Got into a bar fight and me and RG ended up pulling Hawkeye's pants off and got her in her underwear, took a picture, and still have it on my PDA ;P

Goose

She Andshe was laying under me when you pulled off her pants ;)
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

RG4ORDR

That was fun oh when Me and Airborne got and drunk in Freedom bar
er

Astarathia

Bit late but still... It was fun when I shot my SVD into someones balls ICly when I was on Mika :D Was too damn awesome