Your favourite moments on SRP.

Started by Steel, 13-01-2010

Locke

I was on my bloodsucker and someone tried to stab me, but I had dodged it. He then stuck the blade out, and a woman tried to kick me into the blade and impale me. She missed, and in mid kick, I grabbed her leg, and whipped her into the blade and she got stabbed by her friend.

Most epic kill, EVER.

(Well, I'm not sure if she lived, last I saw she was on the floor dying)

Assassinator

That was a: CURB STOMP MOMENT

Radek

Your wrong wazer best moment ever was when I got both freedom and duty on their knees, good times. Duty tried to backstabb me but I kicked their and freedoms asses in to inactivity (couse they died so much :3) fear my tomato souse!!
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Strelok Holmes

My favorite moment in STRP is when i round housed a bloodsucker in the face. THEN after words i got a machete with Chuck Norris carved into it.... then Chuck Norris came and PK'ed the server D:>

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Alex

Not my favorite, but a funny moment was when a blown-up chopper landed on my trader back in one of the early versions of redemption.

Tunddruff

When I resign from freedom >:|

Lol. JK. Ive had alot of good times, and bad times rping.

Back in the days where freedom couldnt get ten minutes of RP before Rohok would solo and kill the entire freedom faction. That was usually fun.

BUT I would say when I first met freedom. Because, they were nice when I got shot in a firefight between DUTY and Freedom, freedom helped me.  They actually had a heart <3

Zyroke

Joining freedom sometime ago (I want to say last winter? I've completely forgot how long ago) and having Tunddruff recruit me in. I never saw his face again. It was a mystery to my character for the longest time. I believe Tundy was on a vacation of some sort.

Fluffy

Another one

Joining freedom, Like Tunny, But as a scientist :D We got a disk encoded with bloodsucker data that I unencrypted to learn most about them. Shortly destroyed after though -_-

KillSlim

When I punched the Monolith co-leader in the balls on my loner and survived thanks to a blowout which made us run in opposite directions.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Esther

Not seeing an error. (OOC) Getting in my first sucker fight and winning. After being impaled. (IC)

SundayRoast

Any time when I'm not being constantly mugged by bandits.

Zero

When the monolith managed to recruit certain people, and we were found out, and had to fend off said stalkers FOR THE GLORY OF THE MONOLITH.

Zstan

When we went into Pripyat, then a CERTAINASSHOLE ruined it all.

Carnage

When I was the Military Engineer and designated APC driver awhile back. Let's just say this is the best equation ever.

APC+thrusters+Turrets+Freedom= Pure awesome

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

killdead 660

Bout 2 weeks ago Mini Pripyat. Until Layton Deleted it. :(

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Y4L

Getting attacked by a sucker on my 1st time on the server and just barely surviving. Thanks to whoever that was with your AKsu, and sorry I went AFK halfway through!

Chaosye

When I went to Pripyat with just a Makarov and got raped

Probably the time I went against a military in an arena and ended up spilling my insides everywhere.  :D

Also bloodsucker RP is always fun.

Innokenti Katya

Hotstarr

Recently, around last week, a dutier(I think it was Kendrick) and I were guarding the base, and decided to help some stalkers out. I hired a group of stalkers to come with us, and we eventually found some guys in the warehouse tied up. We brought them back, and found some lolbandits who ran the fuck away from 5 stalkers with nothing but makarovs and two dutiers.

Royz

The time when I was sent to fetch a weapon hung on a rope from the toppled electrical tower. And I got attacked by a bloodsucker. First he hopped onto my leg but slid off due to a bad grip. Then he got above me once I was in the center (The point in which fall would fucking hurt) He jumped down from above me but still managed to miss, Injurying itself. It soon limps away as I cautiously remove the gun from the rope and take it back to the trader who payed me 300 rubles.

Chaosye

Heh, new favorite moment.  This was on Jonathon Crowley.

I was walking by the ecologist's bunker, when I saw a group of 3 people walking together someways off.  I stopped for a moment and took a zoom look at them, seeing that they were the exact same monolith I met earlier today who kidnapped a random Loner.

Of course I ran, and they immediately caught sight of me, firing off a few rounds into my back.  I RPed falling down and they came over to me.  They gave me a little Heretic speech when two bloodsuckers suddenly uncloaked right next to me (Box and Thanatos I believe).  Then the monolith group began walking a ways down, leaving me for the bloodsuckers.  Thanatos actually curbstomped my crotch repeatedly, before gouging out my eyes so that he could make sockets for him to drag me along to the monolith base.  Right before he gouged them out, some bullets began flying past us, and I could see a group of three standing atop a hill, firing sniper shots at the bloodsuckers.

They began dragging me along before eventually getting stopped by the people (They were Barnum, Mattias, and Natascha)  The grabbed me and began running with my body towards the trainyard, with the bloodsuckers, group of monolith, and a controller coming after us.  Every single one of us got wounded (Yet I was the worst), but we managed to get rid of/escape from the monolith (We killed the controller :D)  We got into the tunnel and set up a barricade, a couple more suckers coming after us, the waves eventually ending.

So awesome.
(And I'm PI'ing my crushed balls for this char :D)

Innokenti Katya

Bagelz

When I lost my trader flag for undercutting a Groza.

Locke

Quote from: Royz on 04-03-2010
The time when I was sent to fetch a weapon hung on a rope from the toppled electrical tower. And I got attacked by a bloodsucker. First he hopped onto my leg but slid off due to a bad grip. Then he got above me once I was in the center (The point in which fall would fucking hurt) He jumped down from above me but still managed to miss, Injurying itself. It soon limps away as I cautiously remove the gun from the rope and take it back to the trader who payed me 300 rubles.

I was the sucker

ThY

I cant say for sure;
probably back in september.

Lots of good moments round then.

Lucidius

Uh, favorite moments?

RPing as a loner with another loner TBH. It was super fucking late, 6 people in the server or somes hit.

We RP a blowout, me and the loner nearest to us (redemtion btw), run to the warehouse think in the duty sector, hide in the little basement thing and RP effects of said blowout.

Then we wait a little while after it finishes and poke our heads up. Coast is clear. We go to leave and BAM, fucking mutants.

We take cover behind one of the tables, he had a fort-12 I think and I had an AK-74. I tossed him my spare AKs-74u, we text RP shooting a few mutants down but the other loner get's pounced by a snork. I weel the barrel of my gun over and shoot the snork in the torso a few times, probably kicking it off.

I help him back up, and we head up to the walkways. He goes up first, and I cover the bottom of the stairs, kicking a dead flesh down and knocking a few zombies over. I hear a few gun shots and then metalic clicking. The loner's gun jamemd and a zombie was edging towards him, drawing it's gun. I tel him to move and pop a few shots off into it's upper torso, rushing it and pushing it over, finishing him with one last shot. I tell the loner to head for the door as I feel i'm completely empty on ammo.

We get outside and there's zombies and shit stumbling around the ground. They don't take notice to us though. I direct him to go around the corner while I climb up on the roof. I hang above the door way and wait for a zombie to stumble through it and I decend upon him with my knife drawn, ramming it into his spine. I pick the fallen gun up (a fort-12) and use him as a sheild to shoot at the zombies advancing, throwing the gun at them when it's empty.

The loner asks "What do we do now?" and I reply, "Only way is down, get up on the roof and we'll find some where to jump off." So I climb the roof, and we find the spot with the shortest fall distance. We lower our selves down as not to injure our les too badly, we get down  and one of us sprain our ankle. We hobble away from mutants, make it to duty territory.

last paragraph was fuzzy but the rest was clear, and epic.

Also, almost entirely done in text, exept for the shooting before the snork part. I got disconnected, had to rejoin and lost my only gun, so we RP'd that I had an AK-74, and the RPing of the AK-74 was more epic then the shitty SWEP. The part where I ran out of ammo was just to get rid of the LOLACTIONTIME, because there was way too many things.

Also, maybe when i'm arsed i'll post the story of being stalked by a fucking Bloodsucker who wanted us for a snack. Fucker chased us to like, think it was S-3. We had barrels stacked up and shit, and it was talking (which is lame), but it was suspenseful because he was RPing with us and shit.

Anyways, we make a run for it, start shooting at it (STM) with whatever guns we got and book it out of there. The bloodsucker was evading our bullets by jumping on the rooftops and shit, and we just ran mostly.

One or most of us should have died but it was done well and there wasn't flaming afterwards, think the bloodsucker got off to seeing us panicing and making a choise honestly.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Radek

Well one of the best was when i got a headshot on bto, With a chopper..

Another one is when i led the military to victory against both duty and freedom... The good old days so to speak.. We also have everytime i've killed Darks diffrent chars.. And the epic attempted murder on me from Paintcheck (the story he wrote is still one of te best once ever written on this forum) And well.. There is oh so many times.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"