Yo. Ashot.

Started by Aviator, 08-01-2010

Celtic

I like the guy with the mask on.

Tunddruff

And just think. I was always the guy who told them to shut the fuck up on SRP.

Ravanger

It is a dick measureing contest.

Midnight

I love how there is  radio conversations on SRP like this in freedom, good times.

Aviator

This proves that Freedom is better than Duty.

Wazer Wifle

Quote from: Aviator on 09-01-2010
This proves that Freedom is better than Duty.

Really? I think it proves quite the opposite.

Zombiehunta

I never actually noticed these, seeing as I never really payed attention to their conversations. I better go re-play Clear Sky. By the way, are there of these for Duty?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Celtic

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 09-01-2010
I never actually noticed these, seeing as I never really payed attention to their conversations. I better go re-play Clear Sky. By the way, are there of these for Duty?

DUTY wouldn't have conversations quite like this, although they probably do in SRP.

Zombiehunta

I meant any actual conversation at all, I didn't hear much in CS like this, or much at all, actually.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Dark Angel

In original stalker he says "Dick mesuring contest will be held in the sauna!"

Strelok Holmes

Haha, the only thing good coming out of Freedom's base. Normally i'd shoot them all but at times i stop and listen to Yar and Ashot.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Aviator

Duty are boring faggo-
Layton: No flaming.

Dug

Simply epic xD

Aviator

I no have microscope!

bto

In srp i can see my and Ryan doing that. . . We do it Icly When where together anyway in that matter.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Zombiehunta

I started Clear Sky again just for this, and ended up joining Duty. I like killing bandits more, though.

Celtic

Quote from: bto on 13-01-2010
In srp i can see my and Ryan doing that. . . We do it Icly When where together anyway in that matter.
Hah, all the time.  Even when I'm not around you insist on telling a random STALKER how "gay" Freedom's Co-Leader is.

Tom

This is why freedom is the best faction EVAR. lol
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

swacko

Hehe...I can't remember if it was either Brandon or Ryan, but someone was up with me on a roof when we had a party and we were all drunk, and we were both singing "I am the walrus!".

Chaos

Why is it that every time someone joins a faction, they OOcly hate the rival faction.
I for one have no beef with freedom, my char might not like them but I don't mind Freedom and never talk shit about them.
So, who's going to flame me?

Celtic

Quote from: Chaos on 05-02-2010
Why is it that every time someone joins a faction, they OOcly hate the rival faction.
I for one have no beef with freedom, my char might not like them but I don't mind Freedom and never talk shit about them.
So, who's going to flame me?
Might I ask what that has to do with the topic?

Pawx

He's just trying to start a flame war, ignore him..

Celtic

Quote from: Pawx on 05-02-2010
He's just trying to start a flame war, ignore him..
I'm really doubting that's his intent.

Pawx