Yo. Ashot.

Started by Aviator, 08-01-2010

Celtic

Just means he's most likely expecting someone to flame him for offering his opinion, which hopefully won't happen.

Chaos

Celtic is right. Pawx is wrong.
I'm just saying, if I had said that on SRP, I would have got flamed a bunch.

Edit: Oh, and look at all the flames on the first page, that's why I said it.
Well, it's really only one person.. Duty does get flamed a lot on SRP though.

Zombiehunta

Uncle Yar in CoP is awesome. Yar in CS is awesome. Of course, they're the same person. Anyways, Yar and Ashot apparently got seperated over time, sadly.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Assassinator

If Pox was RIGHT I would be scared, just adding my opinion there, but I also agree with Chaos in the sense that there shouldn't be OOC hate towards a faction. But I guess we live through our characters and attempt to see ourselves at them to better roleplay which sometimes affects our views.

Celtic

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 19-02-2010
If Pox was RIGHT I would be scared, just adding my opinion there, but I also agree with Chaos in the sense that there shouldn't be OOC hate towards a faction. But I guess we live through our characters and attempt to see ourselves at them to better roleplay which sometimes affects our views.

Get out of here you dirty Military.  >:(
(That was sarcasm if you can't figure it out.)

ISPYUDIE

Well of course we hate the other factions OOCly, it's like football teams, which is why I don't watch/play football.