X-22

Started by Silver Knight, 03-08-2010

Silver Knight

X-22

Description: Players venture down from the entrance of the lab to the bottom exit in the teleporter. Players have to work together against mutants and monolith down in the tunnels and progress slowly doing roleplay actions along the way such as repairing a door\removing a barricade or healing each other.

Those who die along the way become a monolith and are given a monolith suit\ak74u\545 ammo. Players are expected to stl (Shoot-To-Loose) unless otherwise directed. Small stashes of items will be given along the way to help the players, several mutant boss fights will also take place. The event master can stop\start the event at his will. Anyone who joins the event after it has started becomes monolith unless they are donator in which case they can use their mutant flags.

Rules:
Follow the event masters every command.
You have to roleplay throughout - apart from firefights.
When you are dead you are respawned as a monolith- there are no exceptions.

Current players who have beaten X-22 Event;

Khorn
MadCombat

Next Event; na

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Event held today

Event Winner(s);
Khorn

Players (Sorted by death);
Turk
Khorn
ComradeBritish
Naotoboi
Last.Exile

Kinda hard to take screenshots when your "Mastering" the event;

Comradebritish

I got to kill Turk and crush his dreams!
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Khorn

High five to those that survived!

Oh wait... :(

'Seeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaa!'

AKA Pelican.

Naota

It was pretty cooly if I do say so myself.

Khorn

I'd advise anyone planning to fight, BRING AMMO!

Really, I went through like 30 boxes. The more players, the more targets and more likely to die off.

Naota

Remember to give my stuff back Khorn.

Comradebritish

I might just be a mono at the start, but some mono need to be deployed with better equipment the deeper into the facility they go, it would make sense the deeper in the better arms they have.

Naota

Dunno if you could do this but one of the bosses could be a randomly selected dude in a exo.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Comradebritish on 03-08-2010
I might just be a mono at the start, but some mono need to be deployed with better equipment the deeper into the facility they go, it would make sense the deeper in the better arms they have.

ak74u suits them - otherwise players will get picked off really easy.

Comradebritish

I suppose so, and if we have more guys Mono would be like Zerg rush with lots of AkUs :D

Predu

Wait. So the monolith faction doesn't take part, but a number of "random" people are chosen to defend it as monolithians?

Naota

Quote from: Predu on 03-08-2010
Wait. So the monolith faction doesn't take part, but a number of "random" people are chosen to defend it as monolithians?
Dunno why you would use your mono character since your going to be losing alot of your shit.

Silver Knight

Yeah- it's a event they arn't "real" monolith, you could use your own monolith character if you want- but you will die over and over again.

Mikhail

is it a set in stone event where the mono HAVE to lose or if they put up a good enough fight they could beat back the stalkers?

Steven :D

Too bad i cant participate ._.

Turkey

I died, Then my power went off from the storm.

This was the greatest event ever.I got about 40 ak74u's from it, It was storming outside my house when we did it, And there was no bitching

Khorn

It depends, if Exile throws this event again, and like 6 people take part, a good amount of monos will be needed.

And those 6 will need to be cut down quickly. About half way, Exile told them to kill one of the two remaining.

Comradebritish

The monolith go in waves basically, they do shoot-to-lose so full auto spray and with AKUs is ineffective. But at times Exile announced shoot-to-kill.

Naota

Quote from: Mikhail on 03-08-2010
is it a set in stone event where the mono HAVE to lose or if they put up a good enough fight they could beat back the stalkers?
most of the time for monos its stm sometimes stk one guy.

Mikhail

so randomly they get to STK one person? that seems a little unfair for that one person. it should be for STK until one person dies, not targeting one person

Khorn

It turns into STK any one person. It's up to those playing mono to choose who to take down.

Comradebritish

In the event you have to find tools at one point, so we targeted the guy holding the tools to hold up the group.

Khorn

I like how I was sorted under as a player that died. :P

Silver Knight

Event held today

Event Winner(s);
MadCombat

Players (Sorted by death);
MadCombat
Zombiedance
Duran
Turk
PingPong