Would You Be interested In a Snork Donator Class?

Started by Silver Knight, 28-07-2009

Silver Knight

Would You Be interested In a Snork Donator Flag?

Well we have the Bloodsucker, so, why not the snork? give my your opinions, and yes, it's gotta be donator, we gotta upkeep the server somehow, and we dont want everyone playing snork constantly ! The Snork will rival Bloodsucker, which can cloak, but the Snork can leap, which allows them to catch up with their prey very easily, kinda like the hunter from l4d, if you have not seen a snork before !

Snorks Abilties

@Running
@Loud Snorts and Growls
@Leaping large distances

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ThY

Wow, very nice. if the models look good. and animaitons. im up for it, but not pricey please.

If it comes with.. example..vet.

If you allready have got vet, will you get it for free? Or donate more?

Edited for question

Akira

++++++++++++++++++++ ZZZZZZZUPPORT

But what donator level would you need to use him? Experienced, Veteran or Master?

Silver Knight

Quote from: Akira on 28-07-2009
++++++++++++++++++++ ZZZZZZZUPPORT

But what donator level would you need to use him? Experienced, Veteran or Master?

Still being decided.

Welshy

IMMA +Support being a master i should get it so  ;D

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Romka

Wellington

Definitely supporting this idea! :)

+SUPPORT

Chicago Tina

Smack me and call me a Omni-Tool.

klp4

"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

ISPYUDIE

support

btw, should have mutant ranks, exp gets snork, vet gets advanced snork (better running, jumping) and master gets a advanced snork with a armor vest on or something. Just a idea

Tunddruff

Would be fun, Support

Also, if you can get Dogs/Chernobyl(Pseudo) dogs too

Assassinator

+Support in the proportions of the epics.

Radek

That would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sweet!!!!
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

itsjustguy

Support, but i don't see the part of the rp, only jumping on he's head and humping he's skull until he dies...from shock.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Judas

Good for atmosphere, I don't know about the RP value of it though. Not alot to do other than hump people into submission

Jazer

Quote from: Judas on 28-07-2009
Good for atmosphere, I don't know about the RP value of it though. Not alot to do other than hump people into submission
Quote from: Judas on 28-07-2009

And bloodsuckers suck people into submission. lol

Anyways, I like the idea as long as you got the sounds, model, and good animations.

+Support

itsjustguy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Silver Knight

ISPYUDIE

Crimzon_Reaper

No, I'd be interested in a Snork class for trusted RPers.
Donations shouldn't really be the only way into a class.

Ravanger