Would You Be interested In a Snork Donator Class?

Started by Silver Knight, 28-07-2009

ScottMiller

Locke

Zero

Zero Disapproves
I think its just going to be a average "Attack guy, Get shot/punched, Get killed/kill guy, repeat" Thing

KillSlim

There's more support than no support Zero, looks like it's being added.

+Support

Slow down the anims slightly. And how much will one need to donate for a Snork class?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

deluxulous

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 29-07-2009
No, I'd be interested in a Snork class for trusted RPers.
Donations shouldn't really be the only way into a class.
Man this is so true.

support

2power

Support this makes  me want to donate
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

airith999

Characters
Yuri Lavrenti - Alive - Defiance Rookie
Viktor Lavrenti - Alive - Loner

SpAcY

PimpMasterJ

Snurf

Bird - Master Merc.

Rhyom Guther

Add some type of the SNPC of the Rat so the STALKERs dont go bored out of their minds waiting for some type of event.. They have somthing to roleplay with.

Crimzon_Reaper

**Epic sigh goes here**
Donate only = No.

Snowblind

odyseus

Hmm
Slow down the animations and speed and i would Support. You have to give STALKERS a chance to actually hit the thing.

Rhyom Guther

Quote from: Zero on 04-08-2009
Zero Disapproves
I think its just going to be a average "Attack guy, Get shot/punched, Get killed/kill guy, repeat" Thing

Support on Zero's Comment.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 09-08-2009
**Epic sigh goes here**
Donate only = No.

If you have a better way of keeping the server up please share it with the management. Without perks like mutant flags no one would donate.

I think I said earlier in this thread I support it but after playing as my bloodsucker where I will often be shot through my cloak when I'm trying to RP I have a hard time believing Snorks will ever get the option to /me without getting shot 9001 times since they can't turn invisible.

Rebel6609

It looked hillarious.. probly because im in a good mood but i love the animations and abilities. Support.

But i doubt i could spend the money to pay for it :)

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Locke

Donators already get bloodsucker, so why not give them snork too?

The community runs on donations so we need an incentive for people to give us the funds to keep us afloat. You've seen all the people who support this, so think of all the people that would donate.

Tunddruff

Bagelz

Meh...

Zero

Quote from: Locke on 16-08-2009
Donators already get bloodsucker, so why not give them snork too?

The community runs on donations so we need an incentive for people to give us the funds to keep us afloat. You've seen all the people who support this, so think of all the people that would donate.
A donation is only a donation if we don't expect anything in return, to buy it off however that's another story altogether.

Locke

If we had donations without benefits, no one would donate mate.

bto

Freedom all day BITCHES!

churro5

but kill some random STALKERS its always fun, doesnt it? :3

DeltaFart95

They kick, if you recall in the games they pounce, and kick,
My only dislike is it seems like its on meth, we need to have a normal walking animation