Worldspawn! And you!

Started by Zarrick, 23-09-2009

Combine

I found a iteam in a body and it was "AI-npc-grenade" or some thing like that in it, but i didn'take it

Strelok Holmes

I had word spawn (or some weird sqaure square chinese symbol) and hit use, then i logged out and it was gone.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

killdead 660

Wow thats a good guide.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Pirate

I had worldspawn on a character with four AKs that I stole, and I cured it by dieing like twenty times, but then I switched from a worldspawn character to the character with the four AKs so I just gave up...
Exerpt from RLRP "These bullets kill?!?!"

Amontillado

I had this glitch once. Lost all my stuff, good stuff to. Hope thier working on fixing it for current game mode, and future ones.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Amontillado on 04-12-2009
I had this glitch once. Lost all my stuff, good stuff to. Hope thier working on fixing it for current game mode, and future ones.

RAD2.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Amontillado

Ive been thinking of this glitch lately, ( btw got it again to) and I have been wondering what could cause it. Its such a weird glitch.

Goose

A couple things to not carry around in your inventory are diet sausage and colts m1911a1's there are a few others i think but i cant think of anymore right now.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Tunddruff

Locked and unstickied. This bug has been fixed.