I will provide a quick guide on how to know if your world spawned, what Worldspawn is and how to get rid of it.
What is worldspawn?
Worldspawn is a current bug in the server, worse than the inventory bug, as it can, potentially steal every item you have in one go (Its happend, and its happend to me) it sounds like from alot of people complaining about losing nearly every item in there inventory that they are worldspawned, or, telling lies.
Do I have world spawn?
There is a simple way to find out, in 4 easy steps!
1. If you change from a worldspawn'd character, to a non-world spawn'd character and you dont respawn, then you are world spawned!
(Its either that, or the other way around)
2. If your inventory begins to eat a ton of your items every time you log in, then you are world spawned!
3. Some items turn into red errors in your inventory and have a strange name, like bsere_2, as an example, if so then you are world spawned!
4. If you die and you respawn instantly, then you are world spawn'd!
How do I avoid world spawn?
How do I cure world spawn?
1. easy, give any money and or remaining items to an admin, friend or player you trust, make a new character with the same name and then have the admin give you your weapons/items and money on the new character, this way you are World spawn free and you have your money and or items.
To avoid somtimes using your World spawn'd character, go to the console on the character that is world spawn'd and type rp_changename "WORLDSPAWN" or somthing to that effect!
2. I have heard from people that if your world spawn'd character is killed several times, it will eventually go away, though I find the first method is easier, it causes less fuss and it stops people from getting potential bitched at (Example: STOP DMIN THAT GUI) 1. is more efficient, but 2. is presumably possible.
This guide was brought to by Zarr.co
Anyway, I hope this helps people with world spawn! =D
Feel free to add below any knowledge of detecting world spawn and how to avoid getting it.