Wolf's PDA. |If he will die or you will just pick up his PDA you will find THIS|

Started by S.W.A.T.[RUS], 03-12-2009

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

*PDA switches on.
*Statistic Image :

||||Hello , Wolf.|||||
*Wolf Taps the Voice notes Icon

*Wolf Opens the DEATH Sector.
*Description:
Its wolf....if you reading this... i am dead.....bad.If what i always tryed to safe every one .....maybe thats killed me?
#1.If ill die.....read this messeges.maybe it will help you to find my killer or it can save your life...

A) Going crazy......shit i am outta of that fucking pills.....doc didnt lied.....i am gonna find doc and ask him some quastions.
B) I hate when some one ignoring me........sad.....today Stone and our Lovly Sergant arguing about something....i shoted in Air and Decided to leave the base......
C)Am i maniac?I wanna killl so much peoples as i can....what the fuck with me....old times?
D) My squad.....5 men...dead...i am alive...i saw them on the hill.....i leaved the base...duty will find me and call crazy....still didnt found doc.
E)-#ERROR#

#2. Wolf is dead?.
A) They think i died......Wolf cant die........i am just sleeping.....no wait...its not the Dream....what the fuck.....Half dead....help...
B)I am on the table......what the fuck.....Stalker.....james!?its him.....Shit........he said i must get a new name for a bit...and change armour.....now i am....Revanger?
C)Stone.....you just let me die over there?Friend........ill remember it .......soon....we will see...i cant belive that you just looked how your friend dieing.....whats wrong with you....
D)*Robust Decoded Voice*:Shit....i am.....robot?Who said that?....doctor saved me.......thanks doc.....thanks for that things too....your Voice Decoder is helping me.....i am disabled man now...?

#3. Jail time or Paranoia
A)Head......my...my ammunition ......what the fuck...i am in jail.......where am i......stop.Duty.Right.I am dutier.Jail.Duty base?What the...i am in jail at duty base?they must be kidding me....
B)Krissina.....She is here.She gave me my Helmet and Gloves....thanks....i owe you.
C)Miles.....always loved you *Laugh*
D)They said...i am crazy...no its just....or they are right?

#4. Future plans?
*There is nothing added ....yet...
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

*PDA switches on.
*Statistic Image :

||||Hello , Wolf.|||||
*Wolf Taps the Voice notes Icon

*Wolf Opens the INFORMATION ABOUT OWNER Sector
#1.If i am disabled.
A)This crappy Voice Decoder......hate this thing.Its just breaking every day.I found a better voice decoder.....i mean i found a Plan of that decoder...Pfeew.now i need materials to create this one.
*Sticked PHOTO

B)Ill try to fix my Helmet and upgrade it.i saw a military guys with Powerfull flashlights in helmet.ill ask them.

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

*PDA switches on.
*Statistic Image :

||||Hello , Wolf.|||||
*Wolf Taps the Radio Messeges Recoder.

*Wolf opens the PAST sector
#1.Past or Future?
A)Wolf....wake up.Wolf!
W----What now...
S-----You idiot,dont die!
W----*Weakly laugh* F..fuck you,sam?
S-----Wolf.i found it.
W----What.....you..they will kill you.
S-----Idiot ,shutup.I found a  vidio cam.
W----Go to hell....i feel like a shit.
S-----Stop talking,nigger.You remember any thing before you joined Special military forces?
W----I remember you.you idiot,we were in one School.
S-----You too......they....they used us.as fucking killers .
*Sam swithces on the cam and showes it to wolf*
*Wolf amused:
W---What the fuck...its not....not me.i couldnt......its fake.
S----No it isn't .its real ,Wolf!
*There is Wolf and 4 guys .Under them tittle "Military coming for your Head".
*Then the video clip,where Wolf walking and shooting at the Citizens of Chechnya city*
W---its not.....
S----it is,idiot!We losed our memoryes.now we are in fucking Zone and they send us on the fucking Mission to kill us.
W---We must come back and talk with general.....
*RADIO BATTERY IS DEAD