Winning the game

Started by Rebel6609, 17-10-2010

Rebel6609

Okay, this has been bothering me for awhile now and i've had it. I don't know if this is exactly the right place to put it but here I go.

Any RP i've had with fights or anything is always a complete disaster. I've yet to have a single fun event which included a firefight. My problem is people are idiots and just run up and loot everything. For example,

*stalker shoots the merc*
*merc dies*
*Stalker quickly runs up and loots the corpse as 2 others attempt to aswell*

Its fucking rediculous. And its the same when stashes appear. People like midnight don't RP, but instead stay on the server to get items. Same thing with taylor, they walk around getting all the objects. I really do want somthing to be done about this, its complete bullshit. And the whole "Oh the economy" won't work anymore. People are running around with a few thousand RU and several good guns.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Chrono

Today on an event There was a merc vs eco and stalker gun fighting but there was ppl without guns just looting every merc,eco or stalker that died and midnight gets every stash even if they dont announce it

jaik

I enjoy STKing people who jump on items like bunch of pigeons on food.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Wings

Quote from: Chrono on 17-10-2010
Today on an event There was a merc vs eco and stalker gun fighting but there was ppl without guns just looting every merc,eco or stalker that died and midnight gets every stash even if they dont announce it
I was there, I was just walking by, and had no gun them "BOOM!" Giant fucking event! I didn't loot, but still...
Quote from: Jake on 17-10-2010
I find this very comical. :D

meetdadoom

Quote from: Jake on 17-10-2010

During the event  us eco and the generic mercs decided to shot anyone who ran for loot or ran through the fire fight.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

N3gativezero

Im almost glad I missed that event. From what I heared in the OOC chat, it was a complete disaster, which spawned a bitchfest as unarmed rookies ran into the middle of it lollooting everyone.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

meetdadoom

Quote from: N3gativezero on 17-10-2010
Im almost glad I missed that event. From what I heared in the OOC chat, it was a complete disaster, which spawned a bitchfest as unarmed rookies ran into the middle of it lollooting everyone.

we tried getting an admin on to take our (being the generic mercs and ecos) guns but we couldn't get one and so we resorted to shooting people who were just lol looting.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Steven :D

Quote from: meetdadoom on 18-10-2010
Quote from: N3gativezero on 17-10-2010
Wish I was there.

we tried getting an admin on to take our (being the generic mercs and ecos) guns but we couldn't get one and so we resorted to shooting people who were just lol looting.

Dark Scar

Stashes should be put in a container, welded to the ground and surrounded by anomalies. And
for mingepickers I saw we should STK them :/

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

jaik

Quote from: neshy33 on 20-10-2010
Stashes should be put in a container, welded to the ground and surrounded by anomalies. And
for mingepickers I saw we should STK them :/

Why weld when you can freeze?
Weld can be easily ignored anyways.

whyku

Yes like them Bandits the Walk to you /me Aims at stalker
* whyku Shoots stalker
* whyku Takes items

Hate when people rob like that and can they?

lolKieck

Quote from: whyku on 12-11-2010
* whyku Shoots stalker
* whyku Takes items

They can if they RP. Though mostly people just rob the stalkers and leave them alive, unless a damn bad situation arises.
Also, NECRO !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

whyku

they was nothing bad he walks up shoots me and takes crap

Ravanger

This is a bit of a necro.

andrewhatesyou

* whyku Shoots stalker
* whyku Takes items

Whyku, your an idiot. Not to flame, but I truly hate you. I was in the warehouse and you just go /me unholsters his fora, /me aims at the merc. Sinsirr says "Gimme all your cash", then I give you 1ru and your like hahah and kill me. Just because you lost SEVEN guns in ONE day, give you NO reason to lolbandit others. Next time you do this to me I will just blast you away with my abakan.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

jaik

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 12-11-2010
* whyku Shoots stalker
* whyku Takes items

Whyku, your an idiot. Not to flame, but I truly hate you. I was in the warehouse and you just go /me unholsters his fora, /me aims at the merc. Sinsirr says "Gimme all your cash", then I give you 1ru and your like hahah and kill me. Just because you lost SEVEN guns in ONE day, give you NO reason to lolbandit others. Next time you do this to me I will just blast you away with my abakan.

andrew, umad?

Anyone can lolbandit, this is The Zone, I'm not defending him, but you're acting like a 12 year old here.

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: Jake on 12-11-2010
Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 12-11-2010
* whyku Shoots stalker
* whyku Takes items

andrew, umad?

Anyone can lolbandit, this is The Zone, I'm not defending him, but you're acting like a 12 year old here.

Im not mad, I was just saying this is what he does then says its annoying when people lolbandit.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

N3gativezero

So he lolbandits, but rages when people lolbandit him? I smell a hypocrit.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Aresty

Bunch of little Kids..

Pawx

Quote from: Aresty on 12-11-2010
Bunch of little Kids..

Didn't you leave?

Aresty

I did. And now I'm back. Problems ? It's not like I'm the only one who does that..