Clear Sky
1 (4%)
Call of Pripyat
18 (72%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: 15-04-2011

meetdadoom

Quote from: Last.Exile on 04-04-2012
Sooooo, everyone still wants cop hud? Do you want instant access to the radar or should it be activated through having a pda and a detector together?

pda like back in Cake Script days. And if possible make the option screen like a pda window. Also if I recall the radar needed fixing because it showed everyone in front of you and not behind you. Also if possible make it to not show mutants.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Gonztah

Gnnhh. So... awesome. CoP HUD FTW. And the radar should come with the PDA, could we also have it so that a detector would show artis in the radar? Better detector = longer range or something.

INA7HAN

Quote from: Gonztah on 04-04-2012
Gnnhh. So... awesome. CoP HUD FTW. And the radar should come with the PDA, could we also have it so that a detector would show artis in the radar? Better detector = longer range or something.
How about a detector spawns them?, there is a higher  chance of an artifact spawning and of a higher value the better the detector is.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

lolKieck

No radar. I don't want metagame.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

INA7HAN

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-04-2012
Yeah a radar would get rid of stealth as people would be able to see you on the radar where ever you are if you're close. Maybe make the radar so it only detects mutants and not people?

Gonztah

Quote from: INA7HAN on 05-04-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 05-04-2012
Yeah a radar would get rid of stealth as people would be able to see you on the radar where ever you are if you're close. Maybe make the radar so it only detects mutants and not people?

A radar that would only spot mutants wouldn't make sense and come to think of it it's a bad idea overall. BUT a radar (detector) That would show artifacts if they were nearby would be neat.

Khorn

You could have it so other people need PDAs to apppear on radars.

Those that want stealth just get rid off or turn off PDAs.

INA7HAN

Quote from: Khorn on 05-04-2012
You could have it so other people need PDAs to apppear on radars.

Those that want stealth just get rid off or turn off PDAs.
That's a good idea. The PDA would give off a signal which would be detected by the radar. No PDA, no signal to be found and so you would be invisible on the radar

Overwatch

So long story short. We just re-invented the on/off button.

Khorn

PdI believe when we had the radar before, it worked like that.

PDA gives you radar and a blip to mark you. Turn it off to get stealthy but lose radar.

Detector, should just be needed for artifacts to op up on radar and appear on screen easier.