What are we waiting for ?

Started by itsjustguy, 28-07-2009

itsjustguy

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=70151
here the rpg silver is making for Stalker....It should be already inside.I don't see why we have to wait so long.
Rpg-7
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Radek

COurse my chopper dosent feel like dying today.. Or tomorrow.. Or any other day..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

klp4

Then we make a shield for your chopper radek, lol
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

Ah.. We can use the operation HUman shield idea from South park!
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

klp4

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

Good so your up first then?

klp4

I was thinking that we hire some mercs for the job...

itsjustguy

Ehm, BACK TO TOPIC.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Assassinator

I assume lag and RPG aboose.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 29-07-2009
I assume lag and RPG aboose.

**Kick ban gloves are actived**

No problem =D

Assassinator

It's Micheal Jackson and his glove!

klp4

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway