What's happened?

Started by Alex, 13-12-2009

Alex

Trader's Union is so dull... We haven't done any big events or anything of that sort in forever. I've only seen me and a few other regular barkeeps active, too. Where is this faction going? I probably shouldn't be talking since I can't think of anything that we could do. We should at least try something to spark up interest in getting back on the server.

Zero

Leadership myself included are waiting for Traders to get active before doing so, but I'm going to try to get people active, if it doesn't work, we have kick for a reason.

Alex

I think we should do an activity check...I'm probably being selfish, because I want a spot as a regular trader. Meh, I still think an activity check thread should be put up.

Fluffy

Quote from: Zero on 13-12-2009
Leadership myself included are waiting for Traders to get active before doing so, but I'm going to try to get people active, if it doesn't work, we have kick for a reason.

Don't wait man. ACT!

KillSlim

I agree, the TU's dullness has drained members' activity. I may have an idea though ...
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window