Well guys...

Started by Duranblackraven, 14-08-2010

Duranblackraven

Probably knew what this was before you even clicked it, and yep, I'll be resigning from Monolith here soon. No real ETA on when, so don't start bugging me about it.

I'm not leaving because I don't like Monolith, or because I'm having quarrels with the leaders or any shit like that. I'm going to be leaving because of the eight months I've been with HGN and in SRP, about 90% of that time has been IN Monolith, and I'm ready to go do other things. However, there's still a lot of business to get out of the way before I leave, I'm not the kind of person to just up and go with a lot of loose ends.

Also to note about a lot of things I have on Goliath, I already know what I'm going to do with it so don't start annoying me with, "I want this." "You gotta hand over this." "This goes to me." No. If that starts I won't give shit back and I'll just leave it on that character to rot away.

Proceeding me WILL be Ace, who's been IC'ly training with Goliath for the very reason of taking over as a Preacher. However don't be quick to start giving him special treatment, I'm not gone yet and he's still an Acolyte.

It's been fun guys, but as I stated mostly all of my time has been with Monolith, and it's time for me to move onto something else and let others take my place, hopefully they can do even better at what I did then me. Peace.

Edit: To clarify, I'm not leaving HGN, just Mono ._.;. I'm posting this because I'm a preacher, it actually means alittle from me leaving. Also yeah, consider this my two weeks notice. ...Though it might not be two weeks.

Khorn

So you leaving the mono, not SRP? Cause I could always use a back up controller bud.

Bucky

Now I wont be able to lick Pseudo Dog shit off your boots...DAMMIT!

On a more serious note, Ill miss Goliath, even though he was an asshole. And Ill miss Duran. BAI, *Sadface*

Ace of Hearts

I'm sad to hear that you're leaving so much sooner than expected, but if you feel it's time to move on... Well, gotta' do what you gotta' do.

I'll try to live up to the 'legacy', as some would call it, that you'll be leaving behind.

Ravanger

Can I has your exo?

Bucky

Jesus Rav, thats like walking up to a dying person pissing on them then walking away laughing... Then again, I guess you are a stoic Monolithian.

Predu

Huh, it's sad to hear that your leaving, I've seen couple of others leaving. But you've got your reasons, I am glad that I had you around, you helped me out.

Mikhail

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU IN OUR HEARTS GOLIATH!

Bielecki

Sad to see you go. You've been a huge help to me, Predu and the whole fraction infact.
Thanks for all you've done.

Silver Knight

Factions get boring after awhile and monolith doesn't really need too many members to be a good faction since it keeps to it'self and guard certain positions on the map.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Duranblackraven

Well I'm gone a lot sooner then I thought. Was kinda sad to go, had too much fun in Mono as is. So you can take me off the roster if ya want, put Ace in my place. Treat him exactly as you treated me. And I'm making damn sure he treats all of you like I would.

Ace of Hearts

Goodbye Duran, and good luck in whatever you may be doing in the future.

Mikhail

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 15-08-2010
And I'm making damn sure he treats all of you like I would.

But daddy I poop from there! D:

Bucky

I CALL ACES ACOLYTE AFTER TWO WEEKS!

Gokiller

ITs sad to see Duran Go.I think he was a Great Mono.

Comradebritish

Duran was the one who came on to brainwash me T_T I'll miss him.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.