Weapons we could have added to STALKER?

Started by INA7HAN, 03-04-2012

deluxulous

Quote from: Tom on 31-05-2012
The Bizon was something pistolkid was working on a while ago, so it should make it to the server.

Model's broken as fuck and doesn't rig properly. I'll try again sometime, but we're working on another project atm

Tom

Quote from: PistolKid on 31-05-2012
Quote from: Tom on 31-05-2012
The Bizon was something pistolkid was working on a while ago, so it should make it to the server.

Model's broken as fuck and doesn't rig properly. I'll try again sometime, but we're working on another project atm

Could just rip a bunch of things from Kermites packs
Models are rigged and everything.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

INA7HAN

Winchester- Could be cheap such as the same price as the toz. It will add a cheap rifle that can be bought by rookies instead of all rookies buying shotguns. Only problem is i'm not sure if they are actually common or rare weapons?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Gonztah on 03-04-2012
I'd love to see the M16A1 on the server.

I found an M16A1 model for CSS once. A very good one. I wanted it for Fallout as a "Service Rifle" but it'd work quite nicely in STALKER as well.

The XM8 on the other hand I disagree with. It's not a practical weapon to possess in The Zone, especially if discontinued.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 11-06-2012
Quote from: Gonztah on 03-04-2012
I'd love to see the M16A1 on the server.

I found an M16A1 model for CSS once. A very good one. I wanted it for Fallout as a "Service Rifle" but it'd work quite nicely in STALKER as well.

The XM8 on the other hand I disagree with. It's not a practical weapon to possess in The Zone, especially if discontinued.

Whoever said "XM8" needs to be castrated before he reproduces and spreads that stupidity.

EDIT: OH wait I already said that. Didn't realize this was a necro'd thread. See what you made me do, Spades?

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 11-06-2012
EDIT: OH wait I already said that. Didn't realize this was a necro'd thread. See what you made me do, Spades?

XD Sorry.

Is it necro? Let me fix that. And yea, if I'm not mistaken, it /should/ be the M8 or something. I don't know much about firearms, so bare with me.