We so need this...

Started by Moss, 18-08-2009

Moss

Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

PimpMasterJ

Locke

I think there would just be a huge fight over who gets to fight it though.

Cobra

I showed this to Hostel and Silver said he would consider it and it would be nerfed and changed for RP. It would be perfect for all factions seeing it is a cheap affordable chopper.

Dark Angel

Support seen the video on Youtube and i liked it.

Radek

Well... If you could get a new model for it :P then i could use it.. The chopper i have dosent actually fire missiles.. Just drop bombs fro some reason
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

SpAcY

I've used it, it is the single best vehicle for gmod. It has little features that make it amazing such as pieces falling off as it is destroyed (yes it gets destroyed), and the propellers are seperated entities attached to the heli. If you were to get out of it and walk around the top of the heli on top of the rotor, the rotor would move with your movement.

KillSlim

DO WANT!
Maybe it costs around ... 65,000 RU.
But with a 1-week delivery.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

KingArthur

Says it can hold 4 people, could be transport as well (Mili :3)

KillSlim

Looks like a transport / hit 'n' run craft. I bet two could take on a military helicopter, but I'd use it as a transport for goods and men.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Radek

Well ofc two could take on the mili chopper couse it can fire Missiles... Which my chopper cant. If you give The mili chopper a Missile attack then sure i could support this..
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Strelok Holmes

Oh god yes. Ecologist can finally have a transporter! No more walking for us ...With the Military as pilots.

Then again, looking at the model. The thing does seem to be "Military" grade, i suppose ya could get rid of the weapons.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Plunger

I tested it with the RPG, and the RPG can take it down in one shot, but the inaccuracy of the RPG makes it an even fight.

Strelok Holmes

That it does! I tried flying the sucker...  it's difficult.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Snurf

Give.. transport chopper.. nooooow...

Neeeeed...
Bird - Master Merc.

Radek

The military chopper Dosent stand a chance against this little thing.. I tried them both out agaiinst each other. The military one Just cant dmg The little one and it's not very accurate, The little one on the other hand Is super accurate It has laserguided missiles and Rapid fire missiles. I do not think we should get this unless it's power is reduced and if we make it so the mili chopper can actually dmg it.

Cobra

Quote from: Radek on 22-08-2009
The military chopper Dosent stand a chance against this little thing.. I tried them both out agaiinst each other. The military one Just cant dmg The little one and it's not very accurate, The little one on the other hand Is super accurate It has laserguided missiles and Rapid fire missiles. I do not think we should get this unless it's power is reduced and if we make it so the mili chopper can actually dmg it.

Maybe you should try to read the thread dude. I stated I showed this to Silver and Hostel before this was on the forums and they agreed with me that we should nerf the thing such as taking out missles and such. And making it so only a Co-Pilot can use weapons with an ammo limit.

Radek

Well i guess you put me in place :P But then sweet.

Cobra

Well i guess you put me in place :P But then sweet.

Nah not really still The military chopper needs it's model replaced seriously I can't stand it being a Combine chopper.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=51677 <---- Static Heli's
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=60910 <----  Better modeled choppers

Allmostfunny

Quote from: KillSlim on 21-08-2009
DO WANT!
Maybe it costs around ... 65,000 RU.
But with a 1-week delivery.
you mili will just spawn 2 of them in 4 seconds whenever you need it

KillSlim

I doubt there will be many head-on engagements; if there will be then I suggest a rule enforcing heavily detailed RP with chopper-on-chopper fights.
Knowing the military I bet you'll spawn one and put a prop over it, you did with one of your helicopters and it couldn't take any damage due to the prop blocking the bullets.

Ravanger

Yeah but it is easy on ground to outrun the new chopper on foot.
The missles can get you,but sometimes a bullet or two can. But the mili chopper is good for ground guys. But I think that if we added new chopper as a advanced mili chopper. Maybe old mili chopper be for other factions on some chances.

KillSlim

That wouldn't make sense.
Currently, the military have an advanced ground-assault helicopter which sprays high caliber rounds towards the enemy. It can also drop mines, ICly they would be land mines or something.
The new helicopter is a transport helicopter. The military would be using a transport hit 'n' run as a main source of firepower which it can't really provide under the scenarios military come across.

Current Military helicopter could take around 2 - 3 RPG's to hit and take it down.
A single RPG could be used to take down this new helicopter, and with the RPG coming out soon it would be a prime target.
I think I'll make an advert for this.

Snurf

Oh and if with the next map and content pack you also could :

-Make the skybox BIGGER (and I mean BIG, at least half as big as gm_bigcity's)

-Include this SENT http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=35133

Simply so that Military or other factions can perform HALOs (parachute onto a given spot and rock the hell out of it) :3

Bird - Master Merc.

itsjustguy

The military doesnt parachute dum dum.Second we dont need that big of a skybox.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?